Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Tunics & More
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Ariehenix Care to show us this? :3 :D
@Undel Also, do they just pop up as parcels in your mail? Really glad I backed the kickstarter, too. :D
@Ariehenix Care to show us this? :3 :D
@Undel Also, do they just pop up as parcels in your mail? Really glad I backed the kickstarter, too. :D
Picked up one of these lovely garments from a chest about an hour before this went up and couldn't wait to put it on my spiral boy. They are so stunning~!
Picked up one of these lovely garments from a chest about an hour before this went up and couldn't wait to put it on my spiral boy. They are so stunning~!
u1CZerW.gif
I can't wait to snag a couple tunics for my spirals. Great work!
I can't wait to snag a couple tunics for my spirals. Great work!
ANNND there goes another reason I'm upset I missed the kickstarter! *grabby hands at the Bestiary!*
ANNND there goes another reason I'm upset I missed the kickstarter! *grabby hands at the Bestiary!*
38ff9214bdb66c074a73e6d7ebebac91e0bbb935.png
Will the books also be sold in stores?

BTW, I can't wait for the festival! And the tunics look really, really nice. Great work admins!
Will the books also be sold in stores?

BTW, I can't wait for the festival! And the tunics look really, really nice. Great work admins!
@Rexi They'll show up in your mailbox, yup! Note that ONLY the bestiary backer reward level has shipped out. If you got "All the things and more" "Buttons" or "Ultimate Gallery", those are still sitting in my living room being stuffed into many many packages >.> Hoping to get first wave of All the things and more shipped out in a few days.
@Rexi They'll show up in your mailbox, yup! Note that ONLY the bestiary backer reward level has shipped out. If you got "All the things and more" "Buttons" or "Ultimate Gallery", those are still sitting in my living room being stuffed into many many packages >.> Hoping to get first wave of All the things and more shipped out in a few days.
@Undel Do you mean the ones who backed for the Imp reward level as well or not? I forget all the names, haha. I backed for the bestiary, Imp scroll, Cloudy, Glided and Fiendish levels.
@Undel Do you mean the ones who backed for the Imp reward level as well or not? I forget all the names, haha. I backed for the bestiary, Imp scroll, Cloudy, Glided and Fiendish levels.
Haha awesome tunics :P

I really, really wish I had known of FR to have been in the Kickstarter. I would have happily forked over money to it. ;-;
Haha awesome tunics :P

I really, really wish I had known of FR to have been in the Kickstarter. I would have happily forked over money to it. ;-;
Ping me if replying to me. I forget easily...

Central Time Zone (+2 FR Time)
OBULKax.png
Tunicsssssssssssssssssss! [img]http://i.imgur.com/UUMwX4K.jpg[/img]
Tunicsssssssssssssssssss!

UUMwX4K.jpg
LW9qHew.png
@solar - yea but who wants to HOVER over things just to find out if theyre gem/treasure? i certainly dont

@undel can we please post whether theyre for gems or for treasure in FUTURE posts of apparel/items/familiars etc? i seriously hate guessing, an i dont see why we should have to hover over things to get the sell value to piece together whether theyre buyable for G or Tr. thanks
@solar - yea but who wants to HOVER over things just to find out if theyre gem/treasure? i certainly dont

@undel can we please post whether theyre for gems or for treasure in FUTURE posts of apparel/items/familiars etc? i seriously hate guessing, an i dont see why we should have to hover over things to get the sell value to piece together whether theyre buyable for G or Tr. thanks
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13