Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | January New Players Free Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
@britneyrox Yay! I won! Thank you :D

OK my choices are:

1. O2
2. BAT4
3. FAM1-Death's head stag, Elk, Southmarsh podid, Sprangyroo
4. FOOD4
@britneyrox Yay! I won! Thank you :D

OK my choices are:

1. O2
2. BAT4
3. FAM1-Death's head stag, Elk, Southmarsh podid, Sprangyroo
4. FOOD4
@britneyrox

Ahh, I forgot about this XD

1. FAM1 - Hoarfrost Mauler, Bumble, Longneck Skirmisher, Glowing Pocket Mouse
2. FOOD5
3.O2
@britneyrox

Ahh, I forgot about this XD

1. FAM1 - Hoarfrost Mauler, Bumble, Longneck Skirmisher, Glowing Pocket Mouse
2. FOOD5
3.O2
XgFzLz3.gif
Hi
Can I have
1) FAM 1
2) FOOD 1
3) O2
Hi
Can I have
1) FAM 1
2) FOOD 1
3) O2
20050407073734890.png
@marine50799 reentering your name since you didn't follow rules
@marine50799 reentering your name since you didn't follow rules
[center][b]Please read this whole post. If what I ask is not done, I will choose someone else to get the prizes. Thanks![/b] Here is the seventeenth set of winners! 1. @IndigoIgloo 2. @wizarding 3. @reyofsun 4. @Aidyn 5. @Plantan 6. @Nonai [b]You each have 24 hours to respond with your prize choices. If you don't respond by then, I will choose someone else and put your ticket back in the drawing list, but you might not be re-selected as a winner.[/b] Ping me on this thread when selecting your prizes, please don't PM me with prize selections. You must provide me with as many prize options as the number by your name. [If you are #1, give me one prize selection. If you are #3, provide three options in case your first two are taken.] Make sure that you list your first choice first and so on. Unclaimed prizes are listed on the first page in the second post. [b]When selecting a prize, tell me the name of the prize which is in the quote. For example, for the following would be called "APP14"[/b] [quote=APP14]Valentine's Day [item=red rose flower crown][item=red rose lei][item=romantic red rose][/quote] [b]If you choose FAM1[/b] you must list the four familiars you want from that list. You can use FAM1 as more than one of your prize choices if you pick four [b]different[/b] familiars. Any prizes besides FAM1 come with everything listed in the quote, so there's no need to specify on those ones. [b]Do not request a dragon prize[/b] unless you have the space in your lair. Please do not say "surprise me," "any dragon," "you pick," or anything similar. If you had double tickets, your second one has been removed now that you've won to give others a chance at getting a prize. Please PM or ping me if you have any questions. I hope this is all clear, enjoy your prizes. c:[/center]
Please read this whole post. If what I ask is not done, I will choose someone else to get the prizes. Thanks!

Here is the seventeenth set of winners!

1. @IndigoIgloo
2. @wizarding
3. @reyofsun
4. @Aidyn
5. @Plantan
6. @Nonai

You each have 24 hours to respond with your prize choices. If you don't respond by then, I will choose someone else and put your ticket back in the drawing list, but you might not be re-selected as a winner.

Ping me on this thread when selecting your prizes, please don't PM me with prize selections.

You must provide me with as many prize options as the number by your name. [If you are #1, give me one prize selection. If you are #3, provide three options in case your first two are taken.] Make sure that you list your first choice first and so on. Unclaimed prizes are listed on the first page in the second post.

When selecting a prize, tell me the name of the prize which is in the quote. For example, for the following would be called "APP14"
APP14 wrote:
Valentine's Day
Red Rose Flower Crown Red Rose Lei Romantic Red Rose

If you choose FAM1 you must list the four familiars you want from that list. You can use FAM1 as more than one of your prize choices if you pick four different familiars.

Any prizes besides FAM1 come with everything listed in the quote, so there's no need to specify on those ones.

Do not request a dragon prize unless you have the space in your lair.

Please do not say "surprise me," "any dragon," "you pick," or anything similar.

If you had double tickets, your second one has been removed now that you've won to give others a chance at getting a prize.

Please PM or ping me if you have any questions. I hope this is all clear, enjoy your prizes. c:
Yep, I choose:
1 FAM1 death's-head stag, poisonous toridae, southmars podid, sprangyroo
2 FOOD2
And one question: AAP14 aviable? If not, I choose BATL4
Yep, I choose:
1 FAM1 death's-head stag, poisonous toridae, southmars podid, sprangyroo
2 FOOD2
And one question: AAP14 aviable? If not, I choose BATL4
@britneyrox I choose FAM1, death's-head stag, poisonous toridae, southmars podid, sprangyroo. :3
@britneyrox I choose FAM1, death's-head stag, poisonous toridae, southmars podid, sprangyroo. :3
@britneyrox
1. BAT4
2. FOOD1
3. FAM1
@britneyrox
1. BAT4
2. FOOD1
3. FAM1
hu72dVR.png
@Nonai read rules
@Nonai read rules
@britneyrox