Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Under the Big Top Art Contest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
bump!
bump!
ZVy3zUW.png
@Sanrixian
Just wanted to check that the deadline was actually moved to 3/1, 'cause I'm almost done with my piece but life is a little busy...
@Sanrixian
Just wanted to check that the deadline was actually moved to 3/1, 'cause I'm almost done with my piece but life is a little busy...
SpiritFeather.gif
@spititfeather
Yup! Extended!
@spititfeather
Yup! Extended!
ZVy3zUW.png
bump!
bump!
ZVy3zUW.png
boop
boop
last day to enter!
last day to enter!
ZVy3zUW.png
@Sanrixian Sorry this took so long!!! Thanks for hosting this contest! This is a pic of my two dragons Crystalsong and Mwanga, they are best friends :P [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/bf4b/f/2016/061/3/a/sketch12235852_by_dancingdragon00-d9tqvdb.png[/img]
@Sanrixian
Sorry this took so long!!! Thanks for hosting this contest! This is a pic of my two dragons Crystalsong and Mwanga, they are best friends :P

sketch12235852_by_dancingdragon00-d9tqvdb.png
SpiritFeather.gif
@Sanrixian - when will we see the results for this fabulous contest?
@Sanrixian - when will we see the results for this fabulous contest?
tumblr_ob7o6bzbvv1r29slmo1_500.jpg
Hello everyone!

I will be pinging the judges for this contest and tallying the votes soon! Thank you for everyone who participated, posted and bumped!

Hello everyone!

I will be pinging the judges for this contest and tallying the votes soon! Thank you for everyone who participated, posted and bumped!

ZVy3zUW.png
http://imgur.com/a/lN0ZQ

JUDGES!
@
@beingofnature
@anjoulas
@nuclearnoxi
@shadowspy
@frogata
@mistywolf77
@sallytheo
@mangopanda
@skellington10802
@CasualPancakes
@nyxreverie
@Snek
@ryoubakura
@Hannar
@LetmebeLost
@surfingpikachu
@Sunshineara5
@Faoiltiama
@ShadowFeather
@Lamang

Please take a moment to check out the imgur album above, and then send me a message with your choices for first, second and third place.

Please make your choice on how closely the images relate to the theme:
Quote:
dark carnival shenanigans! The running theme for this year’s trickmurk is dark carnival, so the theme for the art contest is related to how everyone enjoys the carnival! What would your clan think? Are they scared easily, would they partake in the festivities? Show us!

Thanks!
http://imgur.com/a/lN0ZQ

JUDGES!
@
@beingofnature
@anjoulas
@nuclearnoxi
@shadowspy
@frogata
@mistywolf77
@sallytheo
@mangopanda
@skellington10802
@CasualPancakes
@nyxreverie
@Snek
@ryoubakura
@Hannar
@LetmebeLost
@surfingpikachu
@Sunshineara5
@Faoiltiama
@ShadowFeather
@Lamang

Please take a moment to check out the imgur album above, and then send me a message with your choices for first, second and third place.

Please make your choice on how closely the images relate to the theme:
Quote:
dark carnival shenanigans! The running theme for this year’s trickmurk is dark carnival, so the theme for the art contest is related to how everyone enjoys the carnival! What would your clan think? Are they scared easily, would they partake in the festivities? Show us!

Thanks!
ZVy3zUW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10