Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 241 242 243 244 245 ... 471 472
i love this build!
i love this build!
Heeeey. This belongs on the first page. Bump!
Heeeey. This belongs on the first page. Bump!
Shrapnarl-1.png
>> bug (he/him)
>> FR -1
>> hatchery
amazing an bookmarked, thankies
amazing an bookmarked, thankies
@Heartbreaker Need to start on this
@Heartbreaker Need to start on this
TOW2n3q.png
I must say that this guide is awesome! It really helped me enjoy grinding the coliseum again. Before I had a hard time fighting with my dragons and I had to go back to the main menu to heal after every fight. Now I can enjoy the victory chain being at 20%! Thanks!
I must say that this guide is awesome! It really helped me enjoy grinding the coliseum again. Before I had a hard time fighting with my dragons and I had to go back to the main menu to heal after every fight. Now I can enjoy the victory chain being at 20%! Thanks!
@Culex this guide actually proved to be really helpful; I originally saved up for mainly Vitality, though this made it much easier once I Tinctured them.

Thank you so much for creating this!
@Culex this guide actually proved to be really helpful; I originally saved up for mainly Vitality, though this made it much easier once I Tinctured them.

Thank you so much for creating this!
Pink-Tail Mole Downy Fox Rat Skycat Fawn Fox Rat Silky Mole
Near-Completed Bestiary Progress
(Username is REDLASUNSHOWERS)
Bumped back to page 1
Bumped back to page 1
+8 hours fr time
Question:
Can the Kelp beds build and the standard grinding build be used interchangeably? (stat-wise) I can see they're pretty similar.
Question:
Can the Kelp beds build and the standard grinding build be used interchangeably? (stat-wise) I can see they're pretty similar.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Bump to this awesome forum!
Bump to this awesome forum!
tumblr_inline_nmplalyfet1qfq1fk_500.gif
For some reason, it's not loading. I'm using Google Chrome, but all it shows is the Flight Rising loading and a black bar. Maybe it's because I'm using Windows 10? Please help.
For some reason, it's not loading. I'm using Google Chrome, but all it shows is the Flight Rising loading and a black bar. Maybe it's because I'm using Windows 10? Please help.
1 2 ... 241 242 243 244 245 ... 471 472