Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~astromantic accents [closed]
1 2 ... 149 150 151 152 153 ... 306 307
@cosmo i'd like to be added to your general pinglist and would also like to know if you've got any of the blue alien snapper females left? ;o;
@cosmo i'd like to be added to your general pinglist and would also like to know if you've got any of the blue alien snapper females left? ;o;
@coolmint
thank you!! uwu and added~

@zith
just letting you know its been ten days and im still holding your copy of soft patch spf!! if you need more time to gather the payment just let me know. uwu

@TummyAche
just letting you know its been ten days and im still holding your copy of baby universe ff!! if you need more time to gather the payment just let me know. uwu
@coolmint
thank you!! uwu and added~

@zith
just letting you know its been ten days and im still holding your copy of soft patch spf!! if you need more time to gather the payment just let me know. uwu

@TummyAche
just letting you know its been ten days and im still holding your copy of baby universe ff!! if you need more time to gather the payment just let me know. uwu

+

+

+

tumblr_nw2q3yQk5y1tljgrko3_r1_75sq.png
tumblr_nv6q9is25f1tl9v2lo3_r1_75sq.png

art twitter

accents

adopts

+

+

+

@Cosmo Thank you for the reminder! I'll be able to get it to you by the end of today if that's alright^^?
@Cosmo Thank you for the reminder! I'll be able to get it to you by the end of today if that's alright^^?
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
@cosmo Can you add me to your pinglist, for interest checks and for preorders? Your accents are amazing!
@cosmo Can you add me to your pinglist, for interest checks and for preorders? Your accents are amazing!
( please don't look, i am shy )
@cosmo

i purchased a copy (with 350k t) a few days ago, i belive. I can screenshot it and show you the exchange if you'd like?
@cosmo

i purchased a copy (with 350k t) a few days ago, i belive. I can screenshot it and show you the exchange if you'd like?
i'm on infrequently and don't really know what i'm doing anymore lol
@Zith
thats fine, send it whenever youre ready~

@damiens
i dont actually do preorders/interest checks for anything besides the alien recolors(which i dont plan on doing anymore of)!! i can put you on my general list though, which is for all new releases, if thats ok? uwu

@TummyAche
oh sorry, my bad!! i forgot to remove you from my reserve list when you paid. n.n;
@Zith
thats fine, send it whenever youre ready~

@damiens
i dont actually do preorders/interest checks for anything besides the alien recolors(which i dont plan on doing anymore of)!! i can put you on my general list though, which is for all new releases, if thats ok? uwu

@TummyAche
oh sorry, my bad!! i forgot to remove you from my reserve list when you paid. n.n;

+

+

+

tumblr_nw2q3yQk5y1tljgrko3_r1_75sq.png
tumblr_nv6q9is25f1tl9v2lo3_r1_75sq.png

art twitter

accents

adopts

+

+

+

@cosmo
Could I reserve a slot of
<<Accent: Baby Universe IM>>
<<Accent: Starlight Destiny SPF>>
<<Accent: Starlight Destiny SPM>> plz?
@cosmo
Could I reserve a slot of
<<Accent: Baby Universe IM>>
<<Accent: Starlight Destiny SPF>>
<<Accent: Starlight Destiny SPM>> plz?
@cosmo Would you mind adding me to your pinglist?
@cosmo Would you mind adding me to your pinglist?
@cosmo That's just fine!
@cosmo That's just fine!
( please don't look, i am shy )
@cosmo

if you could put me on the general pinglist, that'd be great! these are incredible!
@cosmo

if you could put me on the general pinglist, that'd be great! these are incredible!
bonsai_eli.png
rachel
(they/them)
light flight
1 2 ... 149 150 151 152 153 ... 306 307