Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Unwanted Wildclaws? - CLOSED! <3
1 2 3 4
@BittyKitty Whoops, sorry! I didn't realized you closed up D: just a bit too late, wasn't I? haha, my bad
@BittyKitty Whoops, sorry! I didn't realized you closed up D: just a bit too late, wasn't I? haha, my bad
@FreeLancerStorm - ahhh, that's fine! :0 Actually, 'Cola looks kind of frikkin' awesome. I might have to break my closeup and ask if I could take him! ;0;

... I need boys anyway. -peers at the hoard of girls I got- ... gracious...

How much would you like for hims? :0
@FreeLancerStorm - ahhh, that's fine! :0 Actually, 'Cola looks kind of frikkin' awesome. I might have to break my closeup and ask if I could take him! ;0;

... I need boys anyway. -peers at the hoard of girls I got- ... gracious...

How much would you like for hims? :0
I love Flight Rising, so there.
@BittyKitty really? Awesome! Whatever is best for you! I'm happy he'd go to a good home :D
@BittyKitty really? Awesome! Whatever is best for you! I'm happy he'd go to a good home :D
@FreelancerStorm - ack, I have no idea what dragons are worth, although - judging by the prices I got here - they seem to be drifting around at about 12k? Idk, you name your price, I have no clue what I'm doing! xD
@FreelancerStorm - ack, I have no idea what dragons are worth, although - judging by the prices I got here - they seem to be drifting around at about 12k? Idk, you name your price, I have no clue what I'm doing! xD
I love Flight Rising, so there.
@BittyKitty Eh, he's going to a good place, I'll set a cr for 10k ;)
@BittyKitty Eh, he's going to a good place, I'll set a cr for 10k ;)
-edit-

Whoops! You close while I was gathering my dragons xP
-edit-

Whoops! You close while I was gathering my dragons xP
tumblr_o6o3n5COmx1ujz7f3o4_r1_250.png nature_banner.pngtumblr_o6o3n5COmx1ujz7f3o5_250.png
1 2 3 4