Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Unwanted Wildclaws? - CLOSED! <3
1 2 3 4
@BittyKitty
All right! Take care of the little guy~~
@BittyKitty
All right! Take care of the little guy~~
egg_earth_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dadb11a.gifHelpy3NW8md.gifEhegg_earth_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dadb11a.gif
Twerkshaker Plz
@BittyKitty I have this wildclaw boy I am looking to rehome. I am open to lowering his price, though I would also be more than happy to trade him for Royale since she appears to not be one of the dragons you are wanting to keep :> (btw, he looks really nice with underbelly, okapi, or thylacine) [quote=Male Wildclaw][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21304782] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/213048/21304782_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Coal Ripple/Steel Peregrine/Obsidian Crackle[/b] 35k treasure[/center][/quote]
@BittyKitty
I have this wildclaw boy I am looking to rehome. I am open to lowering his price, though I would also be more than happy to trade him for Royale since she appears to not be one of the dragons you are wanting to keep :>
(btw, he looks really nice with underbelly, okapi, or thylacine)
Male Wildclaw wrote:

21304782_350.png

Coal Ripple/Steel Peregrine/Obsidian Crackle
35k treasure
@HoardQueen - I'd love that first one, oh my goodness!!! Sorry I missed your post >>''' What would you like for them? (sorry about not taking that second baby, I hope they get a lovely home!)

@flamelish - ohhhh they're pretty. Unfortunately I don't think Royale will be up for trade, I actually forgot her name in the list of draggies I wished to keep >m< My mistake! However, if you'd like to delay the trade a little, I can breed her with someone and give you one of her babies. ;v; I feel bad for leading you on like that...
@HoardQueen - I'd love that first one, oh my goodness!!! Sorry I missed your post >>''' What would you like for them? (sorry about not taking that second baby, I hope they get a lovely home!)

@flamelish - ohhhh they're pretty. Unfortunately I don't think Royale will be up for trade, I actually forgot her name in the list of draggies I wished to keep >m< My mistake! However, if you'd like to delay the trade a little, I can breed her with someone and give you one of her babies. ;v; I feel bad for leading you on like that...
I love Flight Rising, so there.
@BittyKitty

She's up for 15kt on the AH right now, but I can haggle the price if you'd like c:
@BittyKitty

She's up for 15kt on the AH right now, but I can haggle the price if you'd like c:
Ah, I think 15 will be just fine P:
Shall I set up the Crossroads now, @HoardQueen?
Ah, I think 15 will be just fine P:
Shall I set up the Crossroads now, @HoardQueen?
@BittyKitty
Nah don't feel bad about that! If you would like I would be open to parting with them for 25k since they would be going to a good home. If you are good with a treasure payment. :>
@BittyKitty
Nah don't feel bad about that! If you would like I would be open to parting with them for 25k since they would be going to a good home. If you are good with a treasure payment. :>
@BittyKitty
Yes of course! Thanks so much, I'm glad shes going to a good home!
@BittyKitty
Yes of course! Thanks so much, I'm glad shes going to a good home!
@flamelish - Alright, sure!! :0

With that, I think I'll be done with the Wildclaws~ Thank you to everyone who offered me these amazing dragons, but I need to reserve space for my future babies as well!! :0
@flamelish - Alright, sure!! :0

With that, I think I'll be done with the Wildclaws~ Thank you to everyone who offered me these amazing dragons, but I need to reserve space for my future babies as well!! :0
@FreelancerStorm don't you have a Coca Cola Wildclaw? We might've found a home :D
@FreelancerStorm don't you have a Coca Cola Wildclaw? We might've found a home :D
Show me your Underdragons! (Undertale Fan Dragons!) All the time, anytime! Post them here~!

Want me to doodle you something? :D
@DragonsHour Haha, yeah! @BittyKitty I have a CocaCola Wildclaw if you like :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19897492] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/198975/19897492_350.png[/img] [/url] the parents are Coca and Cola as well XD
@DragonsHour Haha, yeah!

@BittyKitty I have a CocaCola Wildclaw if you like :D

19897492_350.png

the parents are Coca and Cola as well XD
1 2 3 4