Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Dragon not aging properly
1 2 3 4 5
@Moriarty, Khutulun's page reads that she is 5 days old, born on the 9th. Dragons must be at least 5 or more days old at the midnight rollover in order to age. i.e., if you hatch a dragon at 12:30am server time, your dragon will be 5 days, 23 hours, and 30 minutes old before it actually ages. This is intended.

Your dragon will age tonight.
@Moriarty, Khutulun's page reads that she is 5 days old, born on the 9th. Dragons must be at least 5 or more days old at the midnight rollover in order to age. i.e., if you hatch a dragon at 12:30am server time, your dragon will be 5 days, 23 hours, and 30 minutes old before it actually ages. This is intended.

Your dragon will age tonight.
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
My dragons Valencia and Fiora are both 6 days old and still have hatchling images, but their ages and breeding countdowns are correct.

Edit: Nevermind; though this was happening on two different computers, I was able to go into the apparel screen and once I tried putting something on them, they had the proper picture up.
My dragons Valencia and Fiora are both 6 days old and still have hatchling images, but their ages and breeding countdowns are correct.

Edit: Nevermind; though this was happening on two different computers, I was able to go into the apparel screen and once I tried putting something on them, they had the proper picture up.
One of the Skydancers I have should be four days old today, and it said three yesterday, but... Later on in the day it said two? And today it still says two?

A friend of mine has also said this is happening to one of their dragons, too.
One of the Skydancers I have should be four days old today, and it said three yesterday, but... Later on in the day it said two? And today it still says two?

A friend of mine has also said this is happening to one of their dragons, too.
Second day in a row of this issue with all dragons, too, though hatchlings are the easiest to notice. All dragons still say five when at rollover they should have been six; yesterday they all said four days when they should have been five at rollover. This does reflect in older dragons being a day off in age and breeding cooldowns as well. Hatchlings are easier to notice a marked difference with a lack of image update, ability to regenerate the image into anything other than the hatchling image, and so forth.

At some point yesterday most ages updated themselves. Living in PST, all i can say for sure is it happened after noon, most likely. Are dragons updating at a time other than the midnight rollover?
Second day in a row of this issue with all dragons, too, though hatchlings are the easiest to notice. All dragons still say five when at rollover they should have been six; yesterday they all said four days when they should have been five at rollover. This does reflect in older dragons being a day off in age and breeding cooldowns as well. Hatchlings are easier to notice a marked difference with a lack of image update, ability to regenerate the image into anything other than the hatchling image, and so forth.

At some point yesterday most ages updated themselves. Living in PST, all i can say for sure is it happened after noon, most likely. Are dragons updating at a time other than the midnight rollover?
My hatchling images get larger when they're supposed to grow, but stay as their hatchling picture. They are even usable in the Coliseum, but fight as hatchlings!
My hatchling images get larger when they're supposed to grow, but stay as their hatchling picture. They are even usable in the Coliseum, but fight as hatchlings!
much dragon
wow
very shadow
shadow_banner.png
Mine hasn't grown either, even after her sister did when I did that thing where u press the circle arrow :-I [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1518192] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/15182/1518192_350.png[/img] [/url] "[b][u]Info[/u][/b] [b]Level 1[/b] Imperial Female [b]Hatchday[/b] Dec 03, 2013 ([i]6 days[/i])" Hopefully by the time u read this it's been fixed, but if not, is there something that can be done?
Mine hasn't grown either, even after her sister did when I did that thing where u press the circle arrow :-I

1518192_350.png

"Info
Level 1
Imperial Female
Hatchday
Dec 03, 2013 (6 days)"

Hopefully by the time u read this it's been fixed, but if not, is there something that can be done?
9a63e48a3088ac689e93eb20fd84b2102f10a45e.png
Hello @Mary2011, she is showing as an adult. It's simply an image hang-up.

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread as the image hang-up is a known issue. Thank you.
Hello @Mary2011, she is showing as an adult. It's simply an image hang-up.

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread as the image hang-up is a known issue. Thank you.
coffee. need coffee.
1 2 3 4 5