Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fire Emblem Fates
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Heck yeah!! I'm so hyped!! I'm going with Nohr! I already know who I want to S-rank with... Flannel aka my furry man.
Heck yeah!! I'm so hyped!! I'm going with Nohr! I already know who I want to S-rank with... Flannel aka my furry man.
cd9e52d0a68b946dfff79aea46bc6309691f000d.png

angelo ♦ he/him ♦ fr+4
plague dom org

about + faq
74805783.png
little guy!!!!!
I am excited for the game, but I will have to avoid a whole lot of FE related blogs. not because of spoilers, but because I very much want to enjoy a game anxiety-free thank you and all that toxicity will cause problems

I'm going for Hoshido and I'm going to S-rank with Shigure because he is my beautiful cinnamon roll angel
I am excited for the game, but I will have to avoid a whole lot of FE related blogs. not because of spoilers, but because I very much want to enjoy a game anxiety-free thank you and all that toxicity will cause problems

I'm going for Hoshido and I'm going to S-rank with Shigure because he is my beautiful cinnamon roll angel
PCyLkux.png
BZ6Kt6M.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
H0t7Ypl.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
Aaa. Gosh, I'm super excited about Fates!
Had a bit of a depressing time a few weeks back after learning my special edition was cancelled, but I wont let it kill my vibe. Also, I'm trying not to let some of the less... ok stuff get to me I guess?? I guess you can say the game has room for improvement.

I'm starting with Birthright since it's easier (and because Asama exists godbless) and then I'll see whether I move on to Revelations or Conquest. Definitely gonna S rank Asama on my main file. But I plan on playing a few times, so I'm also going for Hinata, Saizou, and Kaze if possible.

Hopefully, I can make this a more difficult and time consuming playthrough than Awakening was. I've gotten the hang of FE games, so I think Ill do a test run, and then an actual playthrough of each game with the difficulty levels set to casual (because I'm a weenie) and either hard/lunatic.
Aaa. Gosh, I'm super excited about Fates!
Had a bit of a depressing time a few weeks back after learning my special edition was cancelled, but I wont let it kill my vibe. Also, I'm trying not to let some of the less... ok stuff get to me I guess?? I guess you can say the game has room for improvement.

I'm starting with Birthright since it's easier (and because Asama exists godbless) and then I'll see whether I move on to Revelations or Conquest. Definitely gonna S rank Asama on my main file. But I plan on playing a few times, so I'm also going for Hinata, Saizou, and Kaze if possible.

Hopefully, I can make this a more difficult and time consuming playthrough than Awakening was. I've gotten the hang of FE games, so I think Ill do a test run, and then an actual playthrough of each game with the difficulty levels set to casual (because I'm a weenie) and either hard/lunatic.
7az1aeY.gif
talk to me about robots
I'm so excited for Fates~ I'm planning on starting with Hoshido since my sister's getting Nohr, which I'm really looking forward to since I'm gonna marry Nishiki the cute fox boy.

Then when I borrow my sister's game I'm gonna marry Lazward, and then when I get Revelations I'm gonna marry Azura, since she's a route in both games so I wanna marry her in the combined route. (Especially since I've wanted to marry her since the announcement trailer. XD)

I've already planned out my marriage options a bit too much I think. XD
I'm so excited for Fates~ I'm planning on starting with Hoshido since my sister's getting Nohr, which I'm really looking forward to since I'm gonna marry Nishiki the cute fox boy.

Then when I borrow my sister's game I'm gonna marry Lazward, and then when I get Revelations I'm gonna marry Azura, since she's a route in both games so I wanna marry her in the combined route. (Especially since I've wanted to marry her since the announcement trailer. XD)

I've already planned out my marriage options a bit too much I think. XD
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
This game marks a huge list of Husbands for me as well. I'm marrying Flannel during my first run of Conquest, I'm marrying Nishiki on my first run of Birthright, and I'm undecided for Revelations.
This game marks a huge list of Husbands for me as well. I'm marrying Flannel during my first run of Conquest, I'm marrying Nishiki on my first run of Birthright, and I'm undecided for Revelations.
Mmm, I'm one of the fans who basically played the game as soon as it was released. Even watched a stream for the games and DLC route.

Fates is aight, but I won't say much since it would seem no one wants spoilers. I don't agree with some of the things done and the way they were executed.

Nonetheless, I will still probably end up buying Nohr because... yeah. If not, that's fine. >~> I have friends who were able to get the special editions when they first aired, but eh, I'm kinda glad I didn't.

Sorry to those who are really excited about this game and if I seem like a downer! I just had some expectations for this game being a FE fan and it bombed them. :0
If you don't mind spoilers and want to discuss, feel free to PM.

Edit;; for those replaying awakening, you don't have to. I believe the games have very little to do with each other.
Mmm, I'm one of the fans who basically played the game as soon as it was released. Even watched a stream for the games and DLC route.

Fates is aight, but I won't say much since it would seem no one wants spoilers. I don't agree with some of the things done and the way they were executed.

Nonetheless, I will still probably end up buying Nohr because... yeah. If not, that's fine. >~> I have friends who were able to get the special editions when they first aired, but eh, I'm kinda glad I didn't.

Sorry to those who are really excited about this game and if I seem like a downer! I just had some expectations for this game being a FE fan and it bombed them. :0
If you don't mind spoilers and want to discuss, feel free to PM.

Edit;; for those replaying awakening, you don't have to. I believe the games have very little to do with each other.
Gods, am I ready for Fates! I've decided on my husbands (and possible wives when I play through as a male) already, and can't wait to get my hands on a copy of both Birthright and Conquest, and eventually Revelation when it comes out.
Since I'm in Australia I don't know when the release date's going to be (hopefully not too long after NoA, I'm already running thin on patience), but I'm super hyped.
I've been spoiling the game for myself (mostly character wise because I love learning about the characters first whoops).

I've decided to marry Saizou on my first run of Hoshido, and I'm torn between marrying Laslow (I'm still getting used to saying that name) and Odin... it's so hard to choose.
But I have to say, these games are going to be heartbreaking, from what I know (tryna keep the spoilers down here but it's so hard).

Gods, am I ready for Fates! I've decided on my husbands (and possible wives when I play through as a male) already, and can't wait to get my hands on a copy of both Birthright and Conquest, and eventually Revelation when it comes out.
Since I'm in Australia I don't know when the release date's going to be (hopefully not too long after NoA, I'm already running thin on patience), but I'm super hyped.
I've been spoiling the game for myself (mostly character wise because I love learning about the characters first whoops).

I've decided to marry Saizou on my first run of Hoshido, and I'm torn between marrying Laslow (I'm still getting used to saying that name) and Odin... it's so hard to choose.
But I have to say, these games are going to be heartbreaking, from what I know (tryna keep the spoilers down here but it's so hard).

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
I'm so anxious for the game that I have been joking with friends since it came out in Japan that I wish I could just sleep in suspended animation until it is released. However, because I'm known for doing odd things, a couple of friends have taken to checking up on me if they don't hear from me for a day or so to make sure I haven't locked myself in a freezer or something.

I still have not decided which game I'm going to begin with. I'm leaning towards Birthright, but I'm not settled yet. It also depends on if I get the physical copy or download, so if I get a physical copy (to save a little space on my SD card) and the one I choose is out, I'll just snag the other since I plan to get all three paths eventually.
I'm so anxious for the game that I have been joking with friends since it came out in Japan that I wish I could just sleep in suspended animation until it is released. However, because I'm known for doing odd things, a couple of friends have taken to checking up on me if they don't hear from me for a day or so to make sure I haven't locked myself in a freezer or something.

I still have not decided which game I'm going to begin with. I'm leaning towards Birthright, but I'm not settled yet. It also depends on if I get the physical copy or download, so if I get a physical copy (to save a little space on my SD card) and the one I choose is out, I'll just snag the other since I plan to get all three paths eventually.
Formerly known as Brenning.
Did someone say Fire Emblem Fates?

I'm super excited for the game, especially since I pre-ordered the special edition (I've also never pre-ordered a game before). I plan on choosing Conquest first. I was planning on marrying Jakob first, but then switched to Flannel (or Keaton), then Niles/Zero, and now I'm back at Jakob. Once I get to Birthright, I plan on marrying Nishiki, then Tsubaki, and then Yukimura maybe (I haven't decided yet x.x). I have no idea who I'll be marrying in Revelation.
Did someone say Fire Emblem Fates?

I'm super excited for the game, especially since I pre-ordered the special edition (I've also never pre-ordered a game before). I plan on choosing Conquest first. I was planning on marrying Jakob first, but then switched to Flannel (or Keaton), then Niles/Zero, and now I'm back at Jakob. Once I get to Birthright, I plan on marrying Nishiki, then Tsubaki, and then Yukimura maybe (I haven't decided yet x.x). I have no idea who I'll be marrying in Revelation.
tn0RSo5.png
The... uh, Soleil Incident turned me off of the game, but after hearing that they're changing some things, I'm tentatively hopeful again. ;v; I don't mind spoilers (already spoiled the entire story for myself a few months back lol), so once the game comes out, I'm going to do some digging to see what was changed before I hand over my money.

If I do pick the game up, I'm probably getting Conquest because Camilla is pretty and I am weak. Birthright has Yuugiri (Reina in the localization??) and Rhajat, though... hm.

still kinda sad that i can't marry shenmei; what a babe :'(
The... uh, Soleil Incident turned me off of the game, but after hearing that they're changing some things, I'm tentatively hopeful again. ;v; I don't mind spoilers (already spoiled the entire story for myself a few months back lol), so once the game comes out, I'm going to do some digging to see what was changed before I hand over my money.

If I do pick the game up, I'm probably getting Conquest because Camilla is pretty and I am weak. Birthright has Yuugiri (Reina in the localization??) and Rhajat, though... hm.

still kinda sad that i can't marry shenmei; what a babe :'(
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7