Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Battle of the First Four 2
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 32 33
[quote name="Chrysandine" date=2016-01-15 04:19:35] Ugh guys what are you doing? This is pathetic, looks like we should have just gone for it after all. I think I may start actually exalting. Where's the excitement at people?! [/quote] Sorry you're not rolling in as much money as you thought you would. But seriously, this is very patronizing. Wow.
Chrysandine wrote on 2016-01-15:
Ugh guys what are you doing? This is pathetic, looks like we should have just gone for it after all. I think I may start actually exalting. Where's the excitement at people?!

Sorry you're not rolling in as much money as you thought you would.

But seriously, this is very patronizing. Wow.
@Chrysandine

"This is pathetic..."

*Later on*

"I don't want bummed people..."

Ok. That seems fake, but ok.

Listen, everyone I talk to is pushing hard. We knew going against Earth was going to be an uphill battle because we have to exalt more than double the number of dragons they do just to stay the same. We have our noses to the grindstone because the time it takes for us to come in and make a comment is basically 2 level 5s lost. And then to have people come in and say our efforts are pathetic? You can see why you got the reaction you got, right?
@Chrysandine

"This is pathetic..."

*Later on*

"I don't want bummed people..."

Ok. That seems fake, but ok.

Listen, everyone I talk to is pushing hard. We knew going against Earth was going to be an uphill battle because we have to exalt more than double the number of dragons they do just to stay the same. We have our noses to the grindstone because the time it takes for us to come in and make a comment is basically 2 level 5s lost. And then to have people come in and say our efforts are pathetic? You can see why you got the reaction you got, right?
@chrysandine You may not have meant to sound rude, but complaining about there "not being enough excitement" while others are giving it there all really rubs people the wrong way - especially since you're only in it to make money and aren't part of the conquesting flights. As you can see in this thread, there ARE people cheering and posting gifs for their favorite flights.

Oh, and word of advice? If you have to threaten people in order to get them to buy your fodder, you really should consider a new line of work.
@chrysandine You may not have meant to sound rude, but complaining about there "not being enough excitement" while others are giving it there all really rubs people the wrong way - especially since you're only in it to make money and aren't part of the conquesting flights. As you can see in this thread, there ARE people cheering and posting gifs for their favorite flights.

Oh, and word of advice? If you have to threaten people in order to get them to buy your fodder, you really should consider a new line of work.
Na5WGHa.png
Yeah, pathetic wasn't the best word choice, I'll admit that, but it's pointless to edit now. I honestly do want to see everyone excited. Dom is my favorite thing about FR, I love friendly competition.
Yeah, pathetic wasn't the best word choice, I'll admit that, but it's pointless to edit now. I honestly do want to see everyone excited. Dom is my favorite thing about FR, I love friendly competition.
tAfGPSN.png
@TinyGryphon
screaming
LOOKATTHATBABYGRYPHGROPH

you're my favourite now kthx
@TinyGryphon
screaming
LOOKATTHATBABYGRYPHGROPH

you're my favourite now kthx
rgKmAZX.pngJuNQ6Ts.pngRmHSCAk.png9KuTKv8.pngFSjGDWP.png
@Chrysandine
So we dont exalt or something like that?Thank you!
I am really sure many people are like me 24/7 in the coli leveling fodder just because there is no flip and not a high activity people from other flights can see doesn't mean there is nothing!
And I personally just dont write here because I am new to this all and I am how I said all the time in the Coli so please don't say stuff like this if you have no idea and after all you can still exalt your or wait a bit at the end there will be more people buying fodder.
And you have to see..there are 3 flights batteling and 8 try to sell fodder that cant work!
@Chrysandine
So we dont exalt or something like that?Thank you!
I am really sure many people are like me 24/7 in the coli leveling fodder just because there is no flip and not a high activity people from other flights can see doesn't mean there is nothing!
And I personally just dont write here because I am new to this all and I am how I said all the time in the Coli so please don't say stuff like this if you have no idea and after all you can still exalt your or wait a bit at the end there will be more people buying fodder.
And you have to see..there are 3 flights batteling and 8 try to sell fodder that cant work!
@Chrysandine

Wind is especially ill equiped to deal with this dom battle in particular. Earth is 1/4 our size and water half. We also are not a dom focused flight so those that do participate really have to run their paces.
@Chrysandine

Wind is especially ill equiped to deal with this dom battle in particular. Earth is 1/4 our size and water half. We also are not a dom focused flight so those that do participate really have to run their paces.
tumblr_inline_o7nra2W2aP1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o78zasZOAR1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o6w1khpGGA1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o6j1cza8RJ1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o6w1khpGGA1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o78zasZOAR1qdrhpp_100.pngtumblr_inline_o7nra2W2aP1qdrhpp_100.png
@Masterofplush I can't even imagine what it's like in a huge flight. I wish you the best of luck.
@Masterofplush I can't even imagine what it's like in a huge flight. I wish you the best of luck.
tAfGPSN.png
@MasterofPlush You're right, the ones who are pushing are doing an amazing job! Kudos to you and all your efforts we gon git gud [img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/14da/f/2016/015/6/c/gitgud_by_theblueguardian-d9o0er0.png[/img] (As per @tonake 's request)
@MasterofPlush
You're right, the ones who are pushing are doing an amazing job! Kudos to you and all your efforts

we gon git gud
gitgud_by_theblueguardian-d9o0er0.png
(As per @tonake 's request)
rgKmAZX.pngJuNQ6Ts.pngRmHSCAk.png9KuTKv8.pngFSjGDWP.png
what the bloody dragon hell did I just walk into.

I have no idea if I'm allowed to say that...

what the bloody dragon hell did I just walk into.

I have no idea if I'm allowed to say that...

1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 32 33