Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Current IDs up for sale! 43 Dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@SilverLanayru He's suuuuper pretty<3 I was thinking of asking 75kT for him, would that work for you?

@Cindee I just sold her brother off for 50k, could you match that? :3 (If the ID isn't what you're after, the parents make pretty much solely babs that look like that and I can get you one next time they breed~)
@SilverLanayru He's suuuuper pretty<3 I was thinking of asking 75kT for him, would that work for you?

@Cindee I just sold her brother off for 50k, could you match that? :3 (If the ID isn't what you're after, the parents make pretty much solely babs that look like that and I can get you one next time they breed~)
LIo8D8G.gif
@Sonya He has potential, and his colors are my weakness. ;w; (And on top of that, he has my birthday ID.) 75kT is manageable for me. I'm ready to take the CR whenever!
@Sonya He has potential, and his colors are my weakness. ;w; (And on top of that, he has my birthday ID.) 75kT is manageable for me. I'm ready to take the CR whenever!
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
@SilverLanayru Thanks so much! I'd love to see what you do with him when he's all grown up!<3
@SilverLanayru Thanks so much! I'd love to see what you do with him when he's all grown up!<3
LIo8D8G.gif
@Sonya Oh no, thank you for breeding such a handsome one. xP I'll be sure to let you know how he turns out when I've decided what to do. :]
@Sonya Oh no, thank you for breeding such a handsome one. xP I'll be sure to let you know how he turns out when I've decided what to do. :]
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
How much for 19960928? She's a pretty little thing, and got the right ID too. c:
How much for 19960928? She's a pretty little thing, and got the right ID too. c:
@Sonya I saw that you also have ID 19971231 in your lair. Would you be willing to part with her?
@Sonya I saw that you also have ID 19971231 in your lair. Would you be willing to part with her?
dream%20dragon%20b_zpsc6usyp9o.png
@Sonya Hey there, what's your asking price for #19960903? I've been looking for that ID :)
@Sonya Hey there, what's your asking price for #19960903? I've been looking for that ID :)
@DuskSpark Can do! 40k for her sound good? (:

@Khaosphil She is really pretty<3 Can you do 50kT for her perhaps? :D

@maplebit Yea, for sure! Did you have an offer in mind? ^^

@trainerlyra Heya! It looks like you joined in the last registration window, yeah? I can do a discount for you, would 30kT be alright?

@Cindee Would you still be interested in the pearlcatcher bab? I've had someone else mail me about her in case you're no longer interested, so I just wanted to check!
@DuskSpark Can do! 40k for her sound good? (:

@Khaosphil She is really pretty<3 Can you do 50kT for her perhaps? :D

@maplebit Yea, for sure! Did you have an offer in mind? ^^

@trainerlyra Heya! It looks like you joined in the last registration window, yeah? I can do a discount for you, would 30kT be alright?

@Cindee Would you still be interested in the pearlcatcher bab? I've had someone else mail me about her in case you're no longer interested, so I just wanted to check!
LIo8D8G.gif
@Sonya Hello there, how much for #19960630? I was looking for that ID :D
@Sonya Hello there, how much for #19960630? I was looking for that ID :D
@Sonya Oh wow, thank you so much! I really appreciate it. 30kt is fine, I'll send a crossroads right now! :)
@Sonya Oh wow, thank you so much! I really appreciate it. 30kt is fine, I'll send a crossroads right now! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8