Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window - January 12-15
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34
if i can i might have to remake an account for my brother since we fully lost his old one :^)) rip email & account
if i can i might have to remake an account for my brother since we fully lost his old one :^)) rip email & account
ping me 2 get my attention !!
fresh meat

and dang that's a long window
fresh meat

and dang that's a long window
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
This is great, fresh blood! >:3
Jk, I'm excited for the window. I'm hatching a new nest of eggs. Now I know what to do with the babies!
This is great, fresh blood! >:3
Jk, I'm excited for the window. I'm hatching a new nest of eggs. Now I know what to do with the babies!
1671.png
FR +2
Gotta convince my cousin to join :)
Gotta convince my cousin to join :)
I can't wait to give dragons to the newbies! :)
I can't wait to give dragons to the newbies! :)
25164.png ragpoke #193281

alan
he/they
+0 FR time
rYp8BR7.png
Wow, a three-day window?! That is kind of awesome and terrifying at the same time!
Wow, a three-day window?! That is kind of awesome and terrifying at the same time!
wzRAAhQ.png
Already? wow servers must be performing splendidly (is that a word? -.-)
I know i am going to be busy reserving some of my soon-to-be hachlings for the upcoming newbies!
:3
Already? wow servers must be performing splendidly (is that a word? -.-)
I know i am going to be busy reserving some of my soon-to-be hachlings for the upcoming newbies!
:3
dvXty9g.png
—> FR +3
—> Pronouns: She, Her
—> Icon Dragon
LjN0UwQ.png
[quote name="Calhaora" date=2016-01-08 14:02:11] Shoudnt we then....stop opening and allow user to join anytime?? [/quote] That is our eventual goal! [quote name="Asirel" date=2016-01-08 15:49:48] if i can i might have to remake an account for my brother since we fully lost his old one :^)) rip email & account [/quote] @Asirel Making an account or sharing an account with another user is against our [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/site/terms-use]TOU[/url], as is creating a second account. Please do not do it! If your brother has lost his account, please have him [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/site/contact-us]contact customer support[/url] to begin the account recovery process.
Calhaora wrote on 2016-01-08:
Shoudnt we then....stop opening and allow user to join anytime??

That is our eventual goal!
Asirel wrote on 2016-01-08:

@Asirel Making an account or sharing an account with another user is against our TOU, as is creating a second account. Please do not do it! If your brother has lost his account, please have him contact customer support to begin the account recovery process.
@Undel Oh, alright! Didn't know there was a contact customer support, i'll check that out.
@Undel Oh, alright! Didn't know there was a contact customer support, i'll check that out.
ping me 2 get my attention !!
Ooh this is gonna be really great!
Ooh this is gonna be really great!
NaT0259.png hLLLu9U.gif27HH2Wo.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34