Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thylacine: A new tertiary gene!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 94 95
I literally screamed.
I literally screamed.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
Yaaaaaaaaassssssssss. So many things to like about this update...
Yaaaaaaaaassssssssss. So many things to like about this update...
MWFAgdF.gif gLbZUkF.pngsFMScix.pngUc6vApJ.png0jScwbh.pngjaogUTu.pngLLXHrpZ.pngIStPxKm.pngVywcR3B.png6Zs7hJu.pngEzf3dea.pngK3S42IV.png
!!!!!!!!!!!!
my favorite extinct beastie has a gene modeled after it?!!?!? AMAZING

and new deity items to collect????

2016 IS GONNA BE AMAZING
!!!!!!!!!!!!
my favorite extinct beastie has a gene modeled after it?!!?!? AMAZING

and new deity items to collect????

2016 IS GONNA BE AMAZING
they/them, FR Time +3
lightning_1.png Abandoned Your Post
You weren't that good of a security guard, anyway. You'll miss the donuts in the breakroom, though...
GODGODGODOGMYGOD

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE THYLACINES

WAS THIS GENE MADE FOR ME???

GOOOOOOOOOODODDDDDDDDDD
GODGODGODOGMYGOD

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE THYLACINES

WAS THIS GENE MADE FOR ME???

GOOOOOOOOOODODDDDDDDDDD
dR1OCbi.png
woo hoo ! cute!
woo hoo ! cute!
bd28b4a96514179b4b23a56277afb3572e48a43a.png

tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png WISHLIST
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png HATCHERY
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png GRAPHICS
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png CutiePies
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png Vanity Veils

----

My first and immediate thought was freakin Star Trek. This show has ruined my life and more specifically that ship
My first and immediate thought was freakin Star Trek. This show has ruined my life and more specifically that ship
66MHIIb.png
@MutantCanuck
About 140k-150k I think.
@MutantCanuck
About 140k-150k I think.
*faints*

EVERYTHING IS GORGEOUS OH MY GOD

THAT GENE

THOSE FISH

:O
*faints*

EVERYTHING IS GORGEOUS OH MY GOD

THAT GENE

THOSE FISH

:O
[quote name="mechadragon" date=2016-01-07 19:21:32] @Undel Question! Some of the colors on Thylacene use multiple swatches from the original color's palette, for example mulberry: [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=11&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=0&secg=0&tert=13&elem=2&tertgene=11&spec=prev.png[/img] but others, such as caribbean and crimson (as well as some others, i haven't gone through the whole wheel yet) seem to use the same samples for both the colors on the gene--is this intentional? it makes some colors seem significantly less detailed and more like a giant blob on a dragon than cool markings. [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=11&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=0&secg=0&tert=28&elem=2&tertgene=11&spec=prev.png[/img] [/quote] It's a dark on light gene (Ie: dark stripes on light fade). It uses the main and belly color if the main color was darker than the belly. Otherwise it uses the main color and a slightly lighter color. The blue appears to be the same color because it's previewed on a dark dragon, so the lighter semi-transparent underlayer "darkens" on it and looks the same! Preview that same blue on a white dragon and you'll see it's dark on light. :)
mechadragon wrote on 2016-01-07:
@Undel Question! Some of the colors on Thylacene use multiple swatches from the original color's palette, for example mulberry:

dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=11&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=0&secg=0&tert=13&elem=2&tertgene=11&spec=prev.png

but others, such as caribbean and crimson (as well as some others, i haven't gone through the whole wheel yet) seem to use the same samples for both the colors on the gene--is this intentional? it makes some colors seem significantly less detailed and more like a giant blob on a dragon than cool markings.

dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=11&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=0&secg=0&tert=28&elem=2&tertgene=11&spec=prev.png

It's a dark on light gene (Ie: dark stripes on light fade). It uses the main and belly color if the main color was darker than the belly. Otherwise it uses the main color and a slightly lighter color. The blue appears to be the same color because it's previewed on a dark dragon, so the lighter semi-transparent underlayer "darkens" on it and looks the same! Preview that same blue on a white dragon and you'll see it's dark on light. :)
OHHHHHHHHHHH IT'S GOOD. IT'S VERY GOOD
OHHHHHHHHHHH IT'S GOOD. IT'S VERY GOOD
stop_by_birdnerd_adopts-d99j21i.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 94 95