Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | stuck on victory screen
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47 48
Mine too, in The Mire. I'm using Chrome but i've heard it's happening on most browsers.
Mine too, in The Mire. I'm using Chrome but i've heard it's happening on most browsers.
Add me to the list of people with problems with this. Even in safe mode it is freezing up. Error Message: None Coliseum Area: Mire Browser: Pale Moon 25.3.1 OS: Windows 7 Ultimate Screenshot of frozen screen: [img]http://i.imgur.com/obDORog.png[/img] (Thanks to Deluxe for helping me with imgur showing the image.)
Add me to the list of people with problems with this. Even in safe mode it is freezing up.

Error Message: None
Coliseum Area: Mire
Browser: Pale Moon 25.3.1

Screenshot of frozen screen:

obDORog.png

(Thanks to Deluxe for helping me with imgur showing the image.)
I've had this happen in both the Kelp Beds and Golem Workshop. I haven't tried any other venues--did someone accidentally hit a button as NotN was taken down?

Firefox 43.0.2 on Mac, fully up-to-date.
I've had this happen in both the Kelp Beds and Golem Workshop. I haven't tried any other venues--did someone accidentally hit a button as NotN was taken down?

Firefox 43.0.2 on Mac, fully up-to-date.
Same problem as above with the Mire. Running Chrome 47.0.2526.106 m.

I just wanna make that sweet dragon cash ;o;
Same problem as above with the Mire. Running Chrome 47.0.2526.106 m.

I just wanna make that sweet dragon cash ;o;
Jp7QW8F.png
Same issue.
Using Chrome (version 47.0.2526.106 m) on Windows 7.
Same issue.
Using Chrome (version 47.0.2526.106 m) on Windows 7.
(they/them/their or ve/ver/vis)
9.png5.png3.png
Same issue.

Browser: Google Chrome 47.0.2526.106
Venue: Kelp Beds
Same issue.

Browser: Google Chrome 47.0.2526.106
Venue: Kelp Beds
uPXdQfI.png
same issue here, tried logging out and in and refreshing and clearing cashe but still same issue...

Chrome Version 47.0.2526.106 m
Windows 10
same issue here, tried logging out and in and refreshing and clearing cashe but still same issue...

Chrome Version 47.0.2526.106 m
Windows 10
fr_mirror_by_magicalsupafail-d9ws4ul.gif
I'm experiencing the same issue in Chrome and Firefox at any venue. This happens 9/10 and right now I can't even get the Coliseum to load anymore to even get to the point of choosing a venue. I've been experiencing this issue repeatedly for the last 8 hours. ): A friend of mine was as well.
I'm experiencing the same issue in Chrome and Firefox at any venue. This happens 9/10 and right now I can't even get the Coliseum to load anymore to even get to the point of choosing a venue. I've been experiencing this issue repeatedly for the last 8 hours. ): A friend of mine was as well.
H38Rjqa.jpg
Went to a different browser (FF 39.0) and started fighting in the Mire and it froze before the victory screen. This was on my 4th round of play. Windows 7 Ultimate Screenshot [img]http://i.imgur.com/BTkJnRT.png[/img]
Went to a different browser (FF 39.0) and started fighting in the Mire and it froze before the victory screen. This was on my 4th round of play.
Windows 7 Ultimate

Screenshot

BTkJnRT.png
Same issue, freezing at the Victory screen in Kelp Beds and Mire.

I'm running Windows 8.1, Chrome version 47.0.2526.106 m
Same issue, freezing at the Victory screen in Kelp Beds and Mire.

I'm running Windows 8.1, Chrome version 47.0.2526.106 m
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47 48