Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Gone to the Bees: CLOSED INDEFINITELY >:
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23
@BirbQueen
Ah, sorry about you feeling depressed, it's always worst around the winter, less sunlight and all that.

This seems fun though, so may I request something from a page number 12, apparel maybe? :)
I like the number 12!
I'm looking to start dressing my dragons up more, rather than buying more and more dragons, hahaha. :P
@BirbQueen
Ah, sorry about you feeling depressed, it's always worst around the winter, less sunlight and all that.

This seems fun though, so may I request something from a page number 12, apparel maybe? :)
I like the number 12!
I'm looking to start dressing my dragons up more, rather than buying more and more dragons, hahaha. :P
♥ 8 hours ahead of server time GMT :)
@birbqueen

If you have any more apparel I'd love something from page...let's say 18!

And maybe a familiar from page 6?
@birbqueen

If you have any more apparel I'd love something from page...let's say 18!

And maybe a familiar from page 6?
@BirbQueen Oh, i hope you're doing alright. I always eat my favorite food when im depressed and all that :D. Any familiars are fine, hm...from page 3?
@BirbQueen Oh, i hope you're doing alright. I always eat my favorite food when im depressed and all that :D. Any familiars are fine, hm...from page 3?
@BirbQueen Thank you for hosting such an awesome giveaway! I hope that your chest challenge goes really well. Could I possibly get an [item=eliminate] if you have any? Also, I'd like two apparel items from page 26 and one familiar from page 2. Thanks again!!
@BirbQueen

Thank you for hosting such an awesome giveaway! I hope that your chest challenge goes really well.

Could I possibly get an Eliminate if you have any?

Also, I'd like two apparel items from page 26 and one familiar from page 2.

Thanks again!!
@BirbQueen

Could I have familiars from pages 13 and 15, and an apparel item from page 26?

(Wishing you the best of luck with your treatment. I know it's hard. If you ever need to talk, feel free to message me).
@BirbQueen

Could I have familiars from pages 13 and 15, and an apparel item from page 26?

(Wishing you the best of luck with your treatment. I know it's hard. If you ever need to talk, feel free to message me).
@BirbQueen 1 familiar from page 17? 2 pieces of apparel from page 26 please?
@BirbQueen 1 familiar from page 17? 2 pieces of apparel from page 26 please?
DiuyC5n.pngKFSoxOh.pnglayffGD.pngpwJjkMF.pngstraight%20ally_zpsift3j5ec.png
@BirbQueen I'd first like to say this is unbelievably kind of you to do! Depression is super rough, and I'm really glad you're able to get some help and that you've resolved to bring some smiles! I'd like some food, please, but I'm not picky-- the majority of my dragons eat seafood (I feed them once a day and usually use up about 120 seafood points) so any seafood items would be appreciated! Apart from that I also hoard bird, reptile, shark and octopus foods at the moment, so any of those would also be accepted happily. If I'm able to select some trinkets as well, I'd love [item=canopic jar] as I think they're pretty neat, eheh. Even if you're not able to send me anything, I wanna thank you anyways! Again, this is super cool of you to do!
@BirbQueen I'd first like to say this is unbelievably kind of you to do! Depression is super rough, and I'm really glad you're able to get some help and that you've resolved to bring some smiles!

I'd like some food, please, but I'm not picky-- the majority of my dragons eat seafood (I feed them once a day and usually use up about 120 seafood points) so any seafood items would be appreciated! Apart from that I also hoard bird, reptile, shark and octopus foods at the moment, so any of those would also be accepted happily.

If I'm able to select some trinkets as well, I'd love Canopic Jar as I think they're pretty neat, eheh.

Even if you're not able to send me anything, I wanna thank you anyways! Again, this is super cool of you to do!
80844708.png
shhh its secret spacing font

27 • ???gender, he/they pronouns
FR Time +2 • (current icon dragon)
87088109.png
[quote name="Starshining" date=2016-01-02 07:40:13] @birb if you have a podid, that'd be great! if not, random apparel from page 7, 17 and 20 please! [/quote] @Starshining I think you may have meant to ping @BirbQueen instead. ^_^
Starshining wrote on 2016-01-02:
@birb
if you have a podid, that'd be great!
if not, random apparel from page 7, 17 and 20 please!

@Starshining I think you may have meant to ping @BirbQueen instead. ^_^
raffle.png
@birb
my apologies! xD I forgot to add the queen to it
@birb
my apologies! xD I forgot to add the queen to it
1721-nobody-gif.gif
@BirbQueen Hello :) This is really picking up, huh? I hope you're having fun with it! Any of the following would be really great: [item=Congeal] [item=Gliding Ant] [item=Snowkissed Centipede] [item=Redwood Kindling] [item=Searing Jackalope Pelt] Thank you ^_^
@BirbQueen

Hello :) This is really picking up, huh? I hope you're having fun with it!

Any of the following would be really great:

Congeal Gliding Ant Snowkissed Centipede Redwood Kindling Searing Jackalope Pelt

Thank you ^_^
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23