Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How's everyone's NotN going?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
NotN is so far ok, i think.
Opened 50 chests, got 1 Egg and one scroll.
The rest is mostly familiars- here i was lucky to get each new and some doubles.
NotN is so far ok, i think.
Opened 50 chests, got 1 Egg and one scroll.
The rest is mostly familiars- here i was lucky to get each new and some doubles.
All I've gotten is nothing but bears. Nothing but bears. And like one or two of the other familiars. I ended up buying this little guy to so atleast I got one genone nocturne these past two weeks. :/ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19625352] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/196254/19625352_350.png[/img] [/url]
All I've gotten is nothing but bears. Nothing but bears. And like one or two of the other familiars.
I ended up buying this little guy to so atleast I got one genone nocturne these past two weeks. :/

19625352_350.png
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
@RainbowWolfy I'm thinking shimmer and Poison/Toxin which ever is the primary gene of the two.
@RainbowWolfy I'm thinking shimmer and Poison/Toxin which ever is the primary gene of the two.
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
LEpJMnn.png
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
dBieivA.png
h8gMBaZ.png
J7D1quC.png
n29EMdP.png
tSKOR3g.png
It's been going pretty bad for me.... :c
It's been going pretty bad for me.... :c
P978rfp.gif Just moved from Ice to Earth!
I was off in Mexico for a vacation with my family for the first half of the event and I've seen barely any chests let alone eggs and scrolls. I feel u bruh. All I need is a single scroll for project insurance but I can tell that's never going to happen so I guess it'll be roulette breeding when the color wheel comes out. :(
I was off in Mexico for a vacation with my family for the first half of the event and I've seen barely any chests let alone eggs and scrolls. I feel u bruh. All I need is a single scroll for project insurance but I can tell that's never going to happen so I guess it'll be roulette breeding when the color wheel comes out. :(
I just opened 35 chests that I had collected over several days... and got 4 pieces of aparell and the rest familiars. No eggs and more importantly, no scrolls :( I must have opened over a 140 chests over the event and got four eggs and only one scroll :(

I mean, I'm not objecting to the tons of loot I got otherwise and I'm sure in half a year's time I'll be able to make a nice profit off it, but I do wish the majority of the chests wasn't bears....
I just opened 35 chests that I had collected over several days... and got 4 pieces of aparell and the rest familiars. No eggs and more importantly, no scrolls :( I must have opened over a 140 chests over the event and got four eggs and only one scroll :(

I mean, I'm not objecting to the tons of loot I got otherwise and I'm sure in half a year's time I'll be able to make a nice profit off it, but I do wish the majority of the chests wasn't bears....
FR time + 9 (ECT)
My NotN went very well.

The first few days, I was grinding for chests and stuff. Ended up getting all the familiars except a select 3, and obtained 1 Nocturne Egg.

At that point, I realized that due to how rapidly the familiars were losing value, that I'd be far better off selling the chests instead of opening them, because the odds of getting eggs or a scroll were too low, and the familiars were losing too much value to be worth selling the spares.

So I instead bought the remaining familiars from the AH, justifying that selling 3 chests would give me a profit after the cost of the familiars, as opposed to opening them and NOT having the familiars and instead having items of greatly reduced value.

Therefore, from Day 3 on, I've been grinding chests and stuff, but selling the chests. Due to the nature of grinding, I've also been selling stacks of food items, and hoard-selling large amounts of useless items obtained from grinding.

To put into perspective how ridiculously profitable this was...

Before beginning my profit journey, I had about 3.8 million treasure and maybe 2500 gems.

I am currently sitting on 11.8 million treasure and 7700 gems.

I also invested 1.15 million in a Nocturne Scroll and 3 Nocturne Eggs. (I also invested another 400K in random stuff unrelated to NotN).

So if you really look at the big picture, NotN has given me about 10 million treasure and 6000 gems. In a week and a half. Plus all the familiars, 4 eggs, and a Nocturne Scroll. The eggs and scroll I may eventually sell later, but I haven't decided yet.

My NotN went very well.

The first few days, I was grinding for chests and stuff. Ended up getting all the familiars except a select 3, and obtained 1 Nocturne Egg.

At that point, I realized that due to how rapidly the familiars were losing value, that I'd be far better off selling the chests instead of opening them, because the odds of getting eggs or a scroll were too low, and the familiars were losing too much value to be worth selling the spares.

So I instead bought the remaining familiars from the AH, justifying that selling 3 chests would give me a profit after the cost of the familiars, as opposed to opening them and NOT having the familiars and instead having items of greatly reduced value.

Therefore, from Day 3 on, I've been grinding chests and stuff, but selling the chests. Due to the nature of grinding, I've also been selling stacks of food items, and hoard-selling large amounts of useless items obtained from grinding.

To put into perspective how ridiculously profitable this was...

Before beginning my profit journey, I had about 3.8 million treasure and maybe 2500 gems.

I am currently sitting on 11.8 million treasure and 7700 gems.

I also invested 1.15 million in a Nocturne Scroll and 3 Nocturne Eggs. (I also invested another 400K in random stuff unrelated to NotN).

So if you really look at the big picture, NotN has given me about 10 million treasure and 6000 gems. In a week and a half. Plus all the familiars, 4 eggs, and a Nocturne Scroll. The eggs and scroll I may eventually sell later, but I haven't decided yet.

mine's going great! i got all the items/familiars i needed within the first 2-3 days, so i've spent the rest of the event grinding for chests and selling them on the AH :D i used the money i got from selling chests to buy and gene this pretty noc: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19563444] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/195635/19563444_350.png[/img] [/url] no scrolls for me yet, and i doubt i'll get one at this point since i'm tired of grinding, but that's okay lol
mine's going great! i got all the items/familiars i needed within the first 2-3 days, so i've spent the rest of the event grinding for chests and selling them on the AH :D

i used the money i got from selling chests to buy and gene this pretty noc:

19563444_350.png

no scrolls for me yet, and i doubt i'll get one at this point since i'm tired of grinding, but that's okay lol
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
My NotN has been meh.... I've only gotten about 25 chests total, and only familiars (a bit of bears that I already had, and some that I didn't, so that was good) but overall.... meh.

I feel it was the same last year too. I believe I only got like 30 chest then, and nothing big.

Is it because my gathering skill are high that I get less? I dunno. Oh well hahah
My NotN has been meh.... I've only gotten about 25 chests total, and only familiars (a bit of bears that I already had, and some that I didn't, so that was good) but overall.... meh.

I feel it was the same last year too. I believe I only got like 30 chest then, and nothing big.

Is it because my gathering skill are high that I get less? I dunno. Oh well hahah
boop! need to reply to all these xD
boop! need to reply to all these xD
15696565.png8798594.png9011012.png11207205.png19453656.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11