Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Opposing Forces More Like.....
1 2 3 4 5
Balls with freaking heat sensing technology in them because I just got my fifth one of these floating marbles with feelings in a chest today.... Actually, my sixth one....has anyone else have that one familiar or item in the strange chests that they seem to be a magnet for?
Balls with freaking heat sensing technology in them because I just got my fifth one of these floating marbles with feelings in a chest today.... Actually, my sixth one....has anyone else have that one familiar or item in the strange chests that they seem to be a magnet for?
jrNqxiw.gif[/left)
*Hisses at Opposing Forces and Conjurer's Hats*
*Hisses at Opposing Forces and Conjurer's Hats*
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
Bears 0_0
Bears 0_0
b7zvEII.gif
hats....I think I've gotten 5 of these darn hats from the chests now.. I even melted one at Baldwin's out of sheer anger :V
hats....I think I've gotten 5 of these darn hats from the chests now.. I even melted one at Baldwin's out of sheer anger :V
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
I've been lucky enough to only get duplicates of a couple. But I'm up to like...4 Magic Mirrors, currently. >->
I've been lucky enough to only get duplicates of a couple. But I'm up to like...4 Magic Mirrors, currently. >->
ICysegg.png
For me, it's all of them - minus this one, which I only have two of: [item=sunsea pseudo] And I have more than enough of the conjurer's stuff as well. :/
For me, it's all of them - minus this one, which I only have two of:

Sunsea Pseudo And I have more than enough of the conjurer's stuff as well. :/
Useless bears I already have tons of from last NotN....
Useless bears I already have tons of from last NotN....
xxxxxx rLjqGXW.gif gWlopTc.gif
Might as well rename it to "Night of the Bears."
Might as well rename it to "Night of the Bears."
B6-D49277-C650-41-E8-A1-CF-116-C1-B71-F845.png
[item=living sculpture] So many... ;___;
Living Sculpture

So many... ;___;
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
Marionettes for me, I have about 12 of those living puppets.
Marionettes for me, I have about 12 of those living puppets.
1 2 3 4 5