Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, November 2015
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81
I'm curious to see how this year's NotN will go also. I'm not a battler so grinding the coli was out of the question for me. So hopefully this year will provide a more open and balanced opportunity for both battlers and gatherers. :)
I'm curious to see how this year's NotN will go also. I'm not a battler so grinding the coli was out of the question for me. So hopefully this year will provide a more open and balanced opportunity for both battlers and gatherers. :)
nice!
nice!
single_by_jellocepd-dblptdn.png
Gosh, I want to know when the new Crossroads will be out ;-; I really like the idea of it and really wanna know whats going on with that ;-;
Gosh, I want to know when the new Crossroads will be out ;-; I really like the idea of it and really wanna know whats going on with that ;-;
tumblr_pqhrfpw8IM1ugssd3o10_500.png
It was hard to pick this year, but I'm happy with how my entry turned out. :3 Good luck to everyone in the contest!! [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/001c31878a763eb1cfb939bada70eb26/tumblr_o02xo1etcL1sf2b4jo1_1280.png[/img] [url=http://41.media.tumblr.com/001c31878a763eb1cfb939bada70eb26/tumblr_o02xo1etcL1sf2b4jo1_1280.png][i]Link[/i][/url] to larger copy
It was hard to pick this year, but I'm happy with how my entry turned out. :3 Good luck to everyone in the contest!!

tumblr_o02xo1etcL1sf2b4jo1_1280.png

Link to larger copy
@GrimLuxx If you want to actually enter the contest you will need to post your entry in the right thread. There's a link to the contest submission thread in the announcement.
@GrimLuxx If you want to actually enter the contest you will need to post your entry in the right thread. There's a link to the contest submission thread in the announcement.
The changes to the crossroads system is going to make things much easier.
The changes to the crossroads system is going to make things much easier.
Nice
Nice
tumblr_nucgs6HaIH1txw7aio1_r1_75sq.pngmintt.giftumblr_nun6x5olq21txw7aio1_75sq.pngberryy.giftumblr_nu2gj8Pau61txw7aio1_75sq.pngheavy.gif
Also Credit To, Amerretti And mitunapasta, For These Cuties!
@birdyme
Previews of Petals on the first page! They're on Coatls so I just have to imagine what it will look like on Nocs...
@birdyme
Previews of Petals on the first page! They're on Coatls so I just have to imagine what it will look like on Nocs...
ew9u8Xp.png
@freshpeachez Now I'm really, really excited. I think that might look good on one of my tundra girls too.
@freshpeachez Now I'm really, really excited. I think that might look good on one of my tundra girls too.
BVUXJUX.png
Hope I can acquire one of these genes in my dragons... ;)
Hope I can acquire one of these genes in my dragons... ;)
ink2.png 17
bpd & adhd lol
ive lost my mind
fr+0
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81