Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | B: Art of my OC's again
1 2 3 4 5
@Beck Hello! I saw you were looking for some art work! I would love to be able to fill the spot you are looking for :) I charge a minimum fee of 80kt, 100 gems, or $1 and will not normally rise it. I work my hardest to fulfill your requirements to the best of my abilities. For artwork I try to get the sketch done within the week of the sent request. After that I ask for at least 50% of the payment. If you do not respond or send the payment a week after I send the sketch I will not finish the commission due to many people simply not responding after I send the sketch. After that I work hard to make sure I finish the commission in a two week time frame for most simple pieces! For Banners and Sigs I try to get them done as soon as possible. It usually takes a day or two to make the banner. Please, I ask even if you do not want a commission to respond on my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1678125/1#post_16232973]fourm.[/url] But if you would like a commission there is a short little response sheet that only has three questions on the forum. Thank you for your coporation and here is a few examples to help show you my work :) [url=www.escapedart.tumblr.com][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/198ed6fc41647f4d172a90edd0542509/tumblr_nzm938cSyv1uj7d6ro1_400.jpg[/img][img]http://escapedart.weebly.com/uploads/5/3/9/7/53972021/3661784_orig.jpg[/img][/url][img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/8cf4/f/2015/353/c/4/crookedhatch_by_0just0ella0-d9kpm10.jpg[/img]
@Beck
Hello! I saw you were looking for some art work! I would love to be able to fill the spot you are looking for :) I charge a minimum fee of 80kt, 100 gems, or $1 and will not normally rise it. I work my hardest to fulfill your requirements to the best of my abilities. For artwork I try to get the sketch done within the week of the sent request. After that I ask for at least 50% of the payment. If you do not respond or send the payment a week after I send the sketch I will not finish the commission due to many people simply not responding after I send the sketch. After that I work hard to make sure I finish the commission in a two week time frame for most simple pieces! For Banners and Sigs I try to get them done as soon as possible. It usually takes a day or two to make the banner.

Please, I ask even if you do not want a commission to respond on my fourm. But if you would like a commission there is a short little response sheet that only has three questions on the forum. Thank you for your coporation and here is a few examples to help show you my work :)

tumblr_nzm938cSyv1uj7d6ro1_400.jpg3661784_orig.jpgcrookedhatch_by_0just0ella0-d9kpm10.jpg
image.png
@leafdapple1 I'd love to commission you to draw Bright! How much do you charge?

@mikareep Omg yes! I love your chibis they are so cute! Can I get one of Auguste and one of Ives? How much do I owe you?

@Ashenhartkrie Yes please! I'd love you to draw Gilly in that style! Could we do flats for her? Do you want payment upfront?
@leafdapple1 I'd love to commission you to draw Bright! How much do you charge?

@mikareep Omg yes! I love your chibis they are so cute! Can I get one of Auguste and one of Ives? How much do I owe you?

@Ashenhartkrie Yes please! I'd love you to draw Gilly in that style! Could we do flats for her? Do you want payment upfront?
xojsAJn.png

ice, ice, baby
@beck
aaaa omg thank you holy crap!!! i think i'll be pricing them at 60k each, which means 120kt together?? if that's too much please let me know though because i'd be willing to drop the price if need be
@beck
aaaa omg thank you holy crap!!! i think i'll be pricing them at 60k each, which means 120kt together?? if that's too much please let me know though because i'd be willing to drop the price if need be
uxjk20w.pngEfzitp1.png
@Mikereep nope that's totally fine! Is it okay if I send you half to start? :)
@Mikereep nope that's totally fine! Is it okay if I send you half to start? :)
xojsAJn.png

ice, ice, baby
Interested in my style? My art shop is here if you'd like to check out my prices and first examples. @beck
Interested in my style? My art shop is here if you'd like to check out my prices and first examples. @beck
@beck
Awesome! & it depends on the style and complexity of the piece, but a fully colored, painted, and lined fullbody would be around 445kt. Do you have a preference in style from any of my examples? Or a preference for a fullbody/halfbody/headshot/etc.?
@beck
Awesome! & it depends on the style and complexity of the piece, but a fully colored, painted, and lined fullbody would be around 445kt. Do you have a preference in style from any of my examples? Or a preference for a fullbody/halfbody/headshot/etc.?
spacespacespace
•ART SHOP•

•WRITING SHOP•

EywlpQl.png
•HATCHERY•
@leafdapple1 I really like the style of 1 and 3! And can I have a half body please? :D Do you want payment upfront, half/half, or after?
@leafdapple1 I really like the style of 1 and 3! And can I have a half body please? :D Do you want payment upfront, half/half, or after?
xojsAJn.png

ice, ice, baby
@beck
Okay great! That would be 400kt, and I'd prefer payment after I send you the finished piece. I'll send you a work-in-progress or two soon.
(Also, do you have a preference for a specific pose for her or would you like me to keep the piece simple?)
@beck
Okay great! That would be 400kt, and I'd prefer payment after I send you the finished piece. I'll send you a work-in-progress or two soon.
(Also, do you have a preference for a specific pose for her or would you like me to keep the piece simple?)
spacespacespace
•ART SHOP•

•WRITING SHOP•

EywlpQl.png
•HATCHERY•
@beck flats sounds awesome! I would like payment upfront, yes please. Just send it over and I'll add you to the queue.
@beck flats sounds awesome! I would like payment upfront, yes please. Just send it over and I'll add you to the queue.
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

nosy little bugger aren't you?
this
mUX6LmV.gif
1 2 3 4 5