Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | No Hoard-Sell Skins!
1 2 3 4
Support!
Support!
MSRoySig2_zpsrobgfqfj.png
All the support. That must have been terrifying :,<
All the support. That must have been terrifying :,<
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
any/all pronouns • FRT +0 • retired UM accents for sale and trade
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Support. I don't understand why it's an option.
Support. I don't understand why it's an option.
tumblr_inline_nkv3lxj0hb1qg2i5p.png CALL
1-800
Crystalbelly
NOW!!!

#AllTheRainbows
#ClickHereForMore
as far as i can tell, all the festival and retired accents only have a to-vault option o: i've got 12 pages and skimming through them, the only hoard-sellable skins i've got are coli skins

if you mean remove the option for coli skins, no support. being forced to (attempt to) sell them on the AH if you've got extras you don't want would be pretty frustrating, because the market for them is already pretty slow
as far as i can tell, all the festival and retired accents only have a to-vault option o: i've got 12 pages and skimming through them, the only hoard-sellable skins i've got are coli skins

if you mean remove the option for coli skins, no support. being forced to (attempt to) sell them on the AH if you've got extras you don't want would be pretty frustrating, because the market for them is already pretty slow
7zOPjcL.png
@Yoshilisk When the suggestion was originally made, some of the festival skins could be hoard sold while others could not, which was the problem. It was consistent within the festival, but it would be one way for a couple festivals and then the other, and multiple people were getting confused and accidentally hoard selling their old skins. This is actually an example of a suggestion that the staff took into consideration, because it was fixed not long after this was made
@Yoshilisk When the suggestion was originally made, some of the festival skins could be hoard sold while others could not, which was the problem. It was consistent within the festival, but it would be one way for a couple festivals and then the other, and multiple people were getting confused and accidentally hoard selling their old skins. This is actually an example of a suggestion that the staff took into consideration, because it was fixed not long after this was made
@mctwitch ohhh, i see. that makes sense x3

then nevermind on my last comment, eheh
@mctwitch ohhh, i see. that makes sense x3

then nevermind on my last comment, eheh
7zOPjcL.png
@McTwitch

I thought that was what happened (was going to add what you did myself) but I wasn't quite sure about it. Thanks for the clarification. Too bad this thread can't be locked, so it won't confuse more people, since now apparently all special skins/accents cannot be hoard sold (I remember when that happened)
@McTwitch

I thought that was what happened (was going to add what you did myself) but I wasn't quite sure about it. Thanks for the clarification. Too bad this thread can't be locked, so it won't confuse more people, since now apparently all special skins/accents cannot be hoard sold (I remember when that happened)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
well, I don't think this was a good idea tbh.

My hoard is full with skins that I don't want and can't use. Now I can't even sell them, or get rid of them in any way?
wth.

So now everyone is forced to keep all "special" skins because some peeps were too lazy or unable to read a confirmation window?
well, I don't think this was a good idea tbh.

My hoard is full with skins that I don't want and can't use. Now I can't even sell them, or get rid of them in any way?
wth.

So now everyone is forced to keep all "special" skins because some peeps were too lazy or unable to read a confirmation window?
It's been fixed? My Trickmurk accents can still be hoardsold... :P Support.

It's been fixed? My Trickmurk accents can still be hoardsold... :P Support.

anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
1 2 3 4