Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
will 3 (out of 6) of them be available only through marketplace?
Ah man, the three in marketplace are so pretty!
So happy for one of my friends(hers was in the shop!). *flails*

Can't wait to see the three in coliseum~~
Ah man, the three in marketplace are so pretty!
So happy for one of my friends(hers was in the shop!). *flails*

Can't wait to see the three in coliseum~~
I'm excited to see the results of the skin contest! The 3 in the marketplace are awesome ^.^
I'm excited to see the results of the skin contest! The 3 in the marketplace are awesome ^.^
[quote name="Elviril" date="2013-06-26 05:33:57" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=4&id=146455#164001"]will 3 (out of 6) of them be available only through marketplace?[/quote] Correct.

Correct.
I saw the three skins out of six that have won, and I have to say, I am pretty happy! Two of those were the skins I were rooting for, and the third isn't half bad either~ I'm really excited to see the remaining three, I hope they are something I can put on my current dragons c:

Also, time to earn money I guess, I really need at least two of the skins that are in the marketplace...!
I saw the three skins out of six that have won, and I have to say, I am pretty happy! Two of those were the skins I were rooting for, and the third isn't half bad either~ I'm really excited to see the remaining three, I hope they are something I can put on my current dragons c:

Also, time to earn money I guess, I really need at least two of the skins that are in the marketplace...!
Yeeees, definitely time to earn treasure... :) I must have the guardian skin!!! :)
Yeeees, definitely time to earn treasure... :) I must have the guardian skin!!! :)
Was there an announcement for it today 'cause I didn't see it...?
Was there an announcement for it today 'cause I didn't see it...?
Will the skins only drop off light enemies like the tablets?
Will the skins only drop off light enemies like the tablets?
Will these skins only be available during the holiday?
Will these skins only be available during the holiday?
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
->Nevermind... after re-reading several times, it finally registered in my mind<-
->Nevermind... after re-reading several times, it finally registered in my mind<-
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11