Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Gender Change Scroll?
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30
p sure this has been necro'd, though it's a little close to tell. can someone ping a mod?
p sure this has been necro'd, though it's a little close to tell. can someone ping a mod?
tumblr_o0zdk7U6M21u3wsjco6_250.png a1rYPJ5.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
@orru the no necro rule does not apply in the suggestion forum
@orru the no necro rule does not apply in the suggestion forum
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@dragonsage

huh, i must have missed that. sorry!
@dragonsage

huh, i must have missed that. sorry!

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
@orru if I remember correctly it's the only discussion forum exempt likely because of the compilation and the fact many members would prefer the same topics used rather than tons of duplicate threads
@orru if I remember correctly it's the only discussion forum exempt likely because of the compilation and the fact many members would prefer the same topics used rather than tons of duplicate threads
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@dragonsage

yeah, i can see the reasoning behind that. thanks for letting me know about it.
@dragonsage

yeah, i can see the reasoning behind that. thanks for letting me know about it.

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
Im going to have to agree. If I have three eggs I have two boys and 1 girl....if its four eggs I get three males and 1 female. We NEED DA SCROLLS!!!!!!!!
Im going to have to agree. If I have three eggs I have two boys and 1 girl....if its four eggs I get three males and 1 female. We NEED DA SCROLLS!!!!!!!!
tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.pngYour Nightmun, Jazztumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
I support these for the same reason I suppose single-gene scatter scrolls.

In a game that is literally about customizing Dragons, I think a gender-change scroll would be a perfectly reasonable item to add.

Of course, I have some stipulations. Obviously, it should be a Gem item, and it should only be usable on Unbred Dragons. But beyond that, I'm all for the idea.

If you don't want to use one, then don't buy one. Another player swapping the gender of their dragons is not going to affect me at all. I doubt it will be used to the extent that we have a massive gender-disparity, especially since there are literally millions of dragons on this site.

Support.
I support these for the same reason I suppose single-gene scatter scrolls.

In a game that is literally about customizing Dragons, I think a gender-change scroll would be a perfectly reasonable item to add.

Of course, I have some stipulations. Obviously, it should be a Gem item, and it should only be usable on Unbred Dragons. But beyond that, I'm all for the idea.

If you don't want to use one, then don't buy one. Another player swapping the gender of their dragons is not going to affect me at all. I doubt it will be used to the extent that we have a massive gender-disparity, especially since there are literally millions of dragons on this site.

Support.
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
No support because it would make the game far too easy. It wouldn't matter if it's a very expensive gem item -- there will always be a subset of more affluent users who would still be able to afford it somehow. It will affect the economy on the site sooner or later, and most likely not in a good way.

And honestly, is there really one dragon on the site worth spending all that cash on? I mean, it's so easy to obtain nearly every color combo and set of genes these days (and they're super cheap, too). Shopping for a breeding pair is a bit pricey, but not nearly as much as a scroll could be.

... Anyway! If you really want your dragon to be a particular gender, you can always work on breeding toward that goal instead. That's what the entire site is centered around! You can also include the dragon's "correct" gender into their bio, too.

No support because it would make the game far too easy. It wouldn't matter if it's a very expensive gem item -- there will always be a subset of more affluent users who would still be able to afford it somehow. It will affect the economy on the site sooner or later, and most likely not in a good way.

And honestly, is there really one dragon on the site worth spending all that cash on? I mean, it's so easy to obtain nearly every color combo and set of genes these days (and they're super cheap, too). Shopping for a breeding pair is a bit pricey, but not nearly as much as a scroll could be.

... Anyway! If you really want your dragon to be a particular gender, you can always work on breeding toward that goal instead. That's what the entire site is centered around! You can also include the dragon's "correct" gender into their bio, too.

tumblr_nnjlsxPcwR1uoa86qo1_250.png
Useful!!
Useful!!
''Spreading the disease
Everybody needs
But no one wants to see
''
.:Speading The Disease - Queensryche:.
takfb5.png

XdKddgH.png
I do not support this. A game needs to have rules and lines to remain a game, otherwise it's just a 'buy a random dragon and toss money at it until it is what you want'-simulator. The sex of our dragons is the one and only thing we cannot change when breeding and I think it should stay that way, this is a breeding game after all.

However, I do support both a cosmetic pose-change scroll and a gem item that could influence a nest to have it have a higher probability to hatch as either male or female.
I do not support this. A game needs to have rules and lines to remain a game, otherwise it's just a 'buy a random dragon and toss money at it until it is what you want'-simulator. The sex of our dragons is the one and only thing we cannot change when breeding and I think it should stay that way, this is a breeding game after all.

However, I do support both a cosmetic pose-change scroll and a gem item that could influence a nest to have it have a higher probability to hatch as either male or female.
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30