Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | (S/T) DG ICE IMPERIALS!
1 2 3 4
up
up
@dad would you accept Gems?
@dad would you accept Gems?
9575371043_87b30504a8_o.png
@dad
Well, give me some time to think about it, I do like them, but I'm not sure of what I want. :3
@dad
Well, give me some time to think about it, I do like them, but I'm not sure of what I want. :3
@dad

If you'd be willing to accept a combination of gems and treasure my breeding partner and I have been searching for an ice/lemon male imp and he is absolutely glorious.

We just hatched a clutch of SDs this morning and as soon as the babies sell we'd have enough to buy him off you, I hope. Would you be willing to accept 450k and 350 gems as part of the payment? (just enough for a boon of fertility!)
@dad

If you'd be willing to accept a combination of gems and treasure my breeding partner and I have been searching for an ice/lemon male imp and he is absolutely glorious.

We just hatched a clutch of SDs this morning and as soon as the babies sell we'd have enough to buy him off you, I hope. Would you be willing to accept 450k and 350 gems as part of the payment? (just enough for a boon of fertility!)
mybannercopy_zpsf02ea781.png
@DraconicSeraphim I'd like at least 500k in treasure for them, I'll accept a mix yeah but I favor treasure above gems uvu
@DraconicSeraphim I'd like at least 500k in treasure for them, I'll accept a mix yeah but I favor treasure above gems uvu
@rabbitwolf Sure, what's your offer with gems? ;v;
@rabbitwolf Sure, what's your offer with gems? ;v;
@dad

500kT + 350g happily done if you don't mind waiting a few hours (probably a day at most) for the second 250k

I would gladly send you what I already have to secure the reserve for him
@dad

500kT + 350g happily done if you don't mind waiting a few hours (probably a day at most) for the second 250k

I would gladly send you what I already have to secure the reserve for him
mybannercopy_zpsf02ea781.png
@DraconicSeraphim Sounds good! Once I get the treasure I'll take him off the thread uvu
@DraconicSeraphim Sounds good! Once I get the treasure I'll take him off the thread uvu
@Dad

Hmm... I happen to be very interested in the Ice/Tangerine boy... Though unless I manage to sell my own two imp babies (that sadly aren't within your area of interest) I can't really make much of an offer... :T
@Dad

Hmm... I happen to be very interested in the Ice/Tangerine boy... Though unless I manage to sell my own two imp babies (that sadly aren't within your area of interest) I can't really make much of an offer... :T
U0Fh958.png
@Skoegul Aww thank you! If you do happen to get the treasure then he'll be here, I don't think many people are in the market for imps atm haha
@Skoegul Aww thank you! If you do happen to get the treasure then he'll be here, I don't think many people are in the market for imps atm haha
1 2 3 4