Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed!
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 90 91
@Zith

Wasn't pinged for today even though I entered yesterday? ;;-;;

But anyway, I'm going to Thailand! :D
@Zith

Wasn't pinged for today even though I entered yesterday? ;;-;;

But anyway, I'm going to Thailand! :D
15696565.png8798594.png9011012.png11207205.png19453656.png
@Zith
Going back home to spend the holidays with my family
@Zith
Going back home to spend the holidays with my family
tumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko1_100.pngnLzgYli.gif
@RainbowWolfy Ahh were you not? My apologies, I was somewhat rushing through today.. I had you entered I must have forgotton to ping you ;__;
@RainbowWolfy Ahh were you not? My apologies, I was somewhat rushing through today.. I had you entered I must have forgotton to ping you ;__;
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
@Zith well not much just enjoying time with family and friends and eating lots and lots of good food. Also @Poscat you are very studious, I envy you T^T
@Zith well not much just enjoying time with family and friends and eating lots and lots of good food. Also @Poscat you are very studious, I envy you T^T
PlagueFlag.gif
@Zith It is time to make so many cookies! :D We give them out to everyone in our little neighborhood on Christmas it is fun. :3
@Zith It is time to make so many cookies! :D We give them out to everyone in our little neighborhood on Christmas it is fun. :3
@Zith Thank you for holding this raffle~

My holiday plans are to spend time with my family. We hold a big holiday party Christmas Eve with my mom's side of the family. Lots of games and prizes and is always a lot of fun.
Christmas Day we spend with my Dad's side of the family, who tend to be more religious and traditional.
@Zith Thank you for holding this raffle~

My holiday plans are to spend time with my family. We hold a big holiday party Christmas Eve with my mom's side of the family. Lots of games and prizes and is always a lot of fun.
Christmas Day we spend with my Dad's side of the family, who tend to be more religious and traditional.
tumblr_inline_ny7iugsaVJ1qmzhvw_540.png Current Quest: Stone Borer 4500g/15000g
@zith

I am hosting a party for all my friends^^
@zith

I am hosting a party for all my friends^^
pukasloth_sleeping.gif
@Zith
I'm visiting with relatives and eating a lottttt of food! x)
@Zith
I'm visiting with relatives and eating a lottttt of food! x)
1721-nobody-gif.gif
@Zith

I'm going to hang around at home and be lazy with the rest of my family :D
And open presents and stockings, of course! I mean, that's the best part, right?
@Zith

I'm going to hang around at home and be lazy with the rest of my family :D
And open presents and stockings, of course! I mean, that's the best part, right?
@Zith

I'm going to try and get together with my friends who are home from uni, cause it's been forever since I've seen them. Then I'm gonna spend Christmas with my family, we always have a BIG Christmas supper, I'll be a bit of a bum though and leave early to go home and watch the Doctor Who Christmas special haha. Mostly though, I plan on doing a lot of relaxing! :)
@Zith

I'm going to try and get together with my friends who are home from uni, cause it's been forever since I've seen them. Then I'm gonna spend Christmas with my family, we always have a BIG Christmas supper, I'll be a bit of a bum though and leave early to go home and watch the Doctor Who Christmas special haha. Mostly though, I plan on doing a lot of relaxing! :)
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 90 91