Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [[New Breed]] Reefstalker (eel~inspired)
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 90 91
*bangs fists on table* SUP. PORT. SUP. PORT. SUP. PORT.
*bangs fists on table* SUP. PORT. SUP. PORT. SUP. PORT.
Aster - they/them or she/her - FR +3
College Student and Coliseum Enthusiast
I promise this signature will be fixed eventually
I support this! These dragons need to be added to FR!
I support this! These dragons need to be added to FR!
thorns_by_northwyrm-db96un3.gif
Support!
Support!
bo99h7E.png
Support, support, support! Stunning FR-style lineart. We need a new breed!
Support, support, support! Stunning FR-style lineart. We need a new breed!
squishylove.gif
supporting again!
supporting again!
This is so awesome!!! Support :D
This is so awesome!!! Support :D
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@Orange04

OMG THIS IS AMAZING
I am jealous that you are able to create that art so perfectly! I am an artist myself. I 100% need a few of these! I seriously hope that this gets made!
@Orange04

OMG THIS IS AMAZING
I am jealous that you are able to create that art so perfectly! I am an artist myself. I 100% need a few of these! I seriously hope that this gets made!
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
@Orange04 if you still plan on making the male could you please ping me when/if it is ready? This is so thrilling to me and dragon breed suggestions are some of my favorite things to look at.
@Orange04 if you still plan on making the male could you please ping me when/if it is ready? This is so thrilling to me and dragon breed suggestions are some of my favorite things to look at.
I do commissions! PM me for information, examples, and pricing!
@Orange04 oh wow, this really looks amazing! Can't wait to see the male design as well! (Any chance you'll be making a ping list for updates?? If so, I'd love to be notified!!)
@Orange04 oh wow, this really looks amazing! Can't wait to see the male design as well! (Any chance you'll be making a ping list for updates?? If so, I'd love to be notified!!)
tumblr_inline_mi5xduRPhw1qz4rgp.gif Wishlist
tumblr_inline_mi5xduRPhw1qz4rgp.gif FR blog

tumblr_o29e0foM8i1tazrpio1_400.png
Hi folks! A heads up, some posts were removed from this thread as they consisted of "support/no support" without discussion. From our [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=62][b]Suggestions Forum Policy[/b][/url]: [br] [quote][b]The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:[/b] [LIST] [*]“Support” [*]“No support” [*]Quoting another post [*]Quoting another post with ONLY “support/no support” [/LIST][/quote][br] When we review threads in this forum, we are looking for actionable feedback and discussion, not votes. Thanks!
Hi folks! A heads up, some posts were removed from this thread as they consisted of "support/no support" without discussion.

From our Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
  • “Support”
  • “No support”
  • Quoting another post
  • Quoting another post with ONLY “support/no support”

When we review threads in this forum, we are looking for actionable feedback and discussion, not votes. Thanks!
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 90 91