Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[quote name="DemonML" date="2013-06-24 22:24:27" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=4&id=146455#155793"]I hope there will be more skin contests in the future....I was out of town for this one TwT You guys have done amazingly despite all of the trouble, and the festivals are a great idea. c: [/quote] Of course there will be! I'm hoping we get an update on a rough ETA on a treasure income replacement while the faire is down. ><
I hope there will be more skin contests in the future....I was out of town for this one TwT
You guys have done amazingly despite all of the trouble, and the festivals are a great idea. c:

Of course there will be!

I&#039;m hoping we get an update on a rough ETA on a treasure income replacement while the faire is down. ><
tumblr_inline_nsthppR02g1s23g03_540.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundA.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundB.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundC.png
We hope to have faire back up before that is necessary. :-) Thanks for bearing with us.
We hope to have faire back up before that is necessary. :-) Thanks for bearing with us.
@Ink you and me both! I&#039;ve just been sat here fidgeting all morning.
@Ink you and me both! I&#039;ve just been sat here fidgeting all morning.
So what&#039;s going on with the &#039;server is experiencing a heavy load right now. Try again later&#039; business?

I&#039;d put this under bug reports, but I&#039;ve been getting that message every second link I hit, so I figured I&#039;d play it safe and post it on the first Admin-watched thread I could get into.
So what&#039;s going on with the &#039;server is experiencing a heavy load right now. Try again later&#039; business?

I&#039;d put this under bug reports, but I&#039;ve been getting that message every second link I hit, so I figured I&#039;d play it safe and post it on the first Admin-watched thread I could get into.
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
@the13inquisitor It&#039;s replacing the white page with black text that used to read "Cannot connect to server" with something more official. Daily backup is running.
@the13inquisitor It&#039;s replacing the white page with black text that used to read "Cannot connect to server" with something more official. Daily backup is running.
@Undel:
What about the skin contest results? I&#039;m so curious which of the wonderful entries won :) I know there were more pressing issues, but I&#039;m still curious ^^
@Undel:
What about the skin contest results? I&#039;m so curious which of the wonderful entries won :) I know there were more pressing issues, but I&#039;m still curious ^^
That&#039;ll be in this wednesday&#039;s announcement. I&#039;m implementing them now. You might be lucky enough to find 3 of them in the coliseum, or 3 in the marketplace.
That&#039;ll be in this wednesday&#039;s announcement. I&#039;m implementing them now. You might be lucky enough to find 3 of them in the coliseum, or 3 in the marketplace.
Oooh, I&#039;m so excited to know who won the skins contest! There were so many great entries, it&#039;s amazing that you guys were able to pick winners out of them!
Oooh, I&#039;m so excited to know who won the skins contest! There were so many great entries, it&#039;s amazing that you guys were able to pick winners out of them!
I can&#039;t wait to see the winners!!
I can&#039;t wait to see the winners!!
Picking out the winners was heartbreaking, because we easily could have chosen 60 of the skins instead of 6. Much internal debate among that judges. There were strong words thrown at each other during the process. It was harrowing, but somehow we&#039;re still friends.
Picking out the winners was heartbreaking, because we easily could have chosen 60 of the skins instead of 6. Much internal debate among that judges. There were strong words thrown at each other during the process. It was harrowing, but somehow we&#039;re still friends.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11