Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Clan Rank Doesn't Show?
Did I miss something? I started doing rated battles, but receive no ranking? Does my clan rank have a different meaning or is this a bug?
Did I miss something? I started doing rated battles, but receive no ranking? Does my clan rank have a different meaning or is this a bug?
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
Only the top 10 show, so I would imagine that's why you don't see your rank. Good luck and keep at it! :)
Only the top 10 show, so I would imagine that's why you don't see your rank. Good luck and keep at it! :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
then why have a little space for our clan rank? I thought it was for individual ranking. The top 10 show on the right, so what is the point of this spot on the page? is it suppose to mean something only to those on the top 10 list? What is different then?
then why have a little space for our clan rank? I thought it was for individual ranking. The top 10 show on the right, so what is the point of this spot on the page? is it suppose to mean something only to those on the top 10 list? What is different then?
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@JCStitches I am unable to Like your post, looks like a Java script problem, so Thank you for the reply!
@JCStitches I am unable to Like your post, looks like a Java script problem, so Thank you for the reply!
[quote name="Lune" date="2013-06-18 16:53:59" url="main.php?p=mb&board=help&page=1&id=109663#109724"]The two grey bars -- indicate that your clan ranking is currently underneath the 10th ranked player. Only ranks 10 - 1 are visible. :3 [/quote] Does that answer things? It's really only relevant if you've in the top ten. It would be helpful if it showed your relative ranking, but that changes so rapidly (hundreds of players constantly winning and losing) that I suppose it would be difficult to keep track of/updated. EDIT: OH, you're welcome! Not a problem. And yeah, the Like is currently buggy. It'll all be fixed eventually ;)
The two grey bars -- indicate that your clan ranking is currently underneath the 10th ranked player. Only ranks 10 - 1 are visible. :3

Does that answer things? It's really only relevant if you've in the top ten. It would be helpful if it showed your relative ranking, but that changes so rapidly (hundreds of players constantly winning and losing) that I suppose it would be difficult to keep track of/updated.

EDIT: OH, you're welcome! Not a problem. And yeah, the Like is currently buggy. It'll all be fixed eventually ;)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
It still seems to be a useless bit of space saver - if the Wind Clan is not in top 10, we can already see that info - seems very redundant if that is what it is for and not an individual ranking within the Clan.

Shrug.

There are more important issues to work on than the Like button :-)
It still seems to be a useless bit of space saver - if the Wind Clan is not in top 10, we can already see that info - seems very redundant if that is what it is for and not an individual ranking within the Clan.

Shrug.

There are more important issues to work on than the Like button :-)
@paintminion
Just making sure you know based on your comment. It isn't based on your flight. It is based on your individual rank. Each user is there own separate clan.
@paintminion
Just making sure you know based on your comment. It isn't based on your flight. It is based on your individual rank. Each user is there own separate clan.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
The like button is on our to-do list. It got broked when the codesmiths gutted the forums to make the server speedy again. It's low priority, but will be fixed in the future. :)

You don't get a clan ranking at all until you have 10 battles under your belt. To display, yeah, top 10 is correct!
The like button is on our to-do list. It got broked when the codesmiths gutted the forums to make the server speedy again. It's low priority, but will be fixed in the future. :)

You don't get a clan ranking at all until you have 10 battles under your belt. To display, yeah, top 10 is correct!
Ah that is useful info thanks Undel!. :)
Ah that is useful info thanks Undel!. :)
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
@Undel thank you!
@Undel thank you!