Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Tiamat's hatchery! *semi-inactive*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@kaitokaito sure thing! Thank you for your interest!
@kaitokaito sure thing! Thank you for your interest!
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@h2ogal10 @Valthan

Hi guys! You asked me for a baby of my halloween dragons. I just had them added officially to my hatchery, and they're RTB in 4 days! I was wondering if you're both still interested, and if what I noted down is correct.
For h2ogal10 I noted down that you just want "a" baby from the pair? No specifications?
For Valthan I noted down that you want any vipera baby?
@h2ogal10 @Valthan

Hi guys! You asked me for a baby of my halloween dragons. I just had them added officially to my hatchery, and they're RTB in 4 days! I was wondering if you're both still interested, and if what I noted down is correct.
For h2ogal10 I noted down that you just want "a" baby from the pair? No specifications?
For Valthan I noted down that you want any vipera baby?
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie
Yep, I'm still interested and I do want a vipera baby c:
@Piratewolfie
Yep, I'm still interested and I do want a vipera baby c:
@Valthan okay! Thanks for letting me know :3
@Valthan okay! Thanks for letting me know :3
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie
Still interested here too! A cherub baby would be great but I'll probably end up buying one regardless :)
@Piratewolfie
Still interested here too! A cherub baby would be great but I'll probably end up buying one regardless :)
@h2ogal10 I'll just have you listed for any sort of ping, then. Thanks for your interest!
@h2ogal10 I'll just have you listed for any sort of ping, then. Thanks for your interest!
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie Could you put me on the pinglist for Magma x Electra, Finn x Jade (imperials only), and Soltaire x Astora? If I'm put on the pinglist, am I committed to buying, though?
@Piratewolfie Could you put me on the pinglist for Magma x Electra, Finn x Jade (imperials only), and Soltaire x Astora? If I'm put on the pinglist, am I committed to buying, though?
hu72dVR.png
@adrienne1614 Thank you for your interest! You aren't obliged to buy whatsoever. I can understand that sometimes the baby you want doesn't hatch, it's okay, really!

Are there any specifics you want from the other pairs, or do you want a ping regardless what hatchling?
@adrienne1614 Thank you for your interest! You aren't obliged to buy whatsoever. I can understand that sometimes the baby you want doesn't hatch, it's okay, really!

Are there any specifics you want from the other pairs, or do you want a ping regardless what hatchling?
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie No, I don't need anything else specific. The Solaire x Astoria pairing is my absolute favorite out of them though, so let me know if you'll be hatching any eggs of theirs soon!
@Piratewolfie No, I don't need anything else specific. The Solaire x Astoria pairing is my absolute favorite out of them though, so let me know if you'll be hatching any eggs of theirs soon!
hu72dVR.png
@adrienne1614 Ah I could breed a few of the pairings today, I just have to go out soon so it'll have to wait for 2 hours. c: I need at least 2 spare nests as these babies won't be done before the other requests have to be put on the nest, but I'll make sure the sundancers are in there, too! c:
@adrienne1614 Ah I could breed a few of the pairings today, I just have to go out soon so it'll have to wait for 2 hours. c: I need at least 2 spare nests as these babies won't be done before the other requests have to be put on the nest, but I'll make sure the sundancers are in there, too! c:
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23