Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Fae Dragon Mature
How long does it take a Fae dragon to mature? I've had a hatchling for 6 days and still nothing.

Thanks for the help!
How long does it take a Fae dragon to mature? I've had a hatchling for 6 days and still nothing.

Thanks for the help!
amxv01.png9aa1ih.png
All dragons mature at 5 days of age. If it's still not an adult when the site turns over tonight ( Flight Rising time 00:00) then this definitely needs to be reported as a bug.
All dragons mature at 5 days of age. If it's still not an adult when the site turns over tonight ( Flight Rising time 00:00) then this definitely needs to be reported as a bug.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Ok, Thank you very much!
Ok, Thank you very much!
amxv01.png9aa1ih.png
I have the same thing with my rodgeback female. She is now 5 days old but haant matured yet.
I have the same thing with my rodgeback female. She is now 5 days old but haant matured yet.
FR_TidecallerBanner_zpsd541f83f.png
Dragons mature at the end of their fifth day, when they turn six days old.
Dragons mature at the end of their fifth day, when they turn six days old.
I think we should just start saying dragons mature when they turn six days old. xD Isn't that's actually the case? I don't know why people say they mature at five.
I think we should just start saying dragons mature when they turn six days old. xD Isn't that's actually the case? I don't know why people say they mature at five.
9Crhd6q.png
@Eya It would probably lead to less confusion. XD
@Eya It would probably lead to less confusion. XD