Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you have any regrets?
1 2 3 4 5 6
~Being an outright horrid person to others. I have a pretty bad temper that I'm trying to work on getting in check.
~Being too nervous to talk to others in school. I now have little to no social skills
~Not doing anything as a kid(for example dance class, piano lessons, or joining sports groups). I now have no skills at all other than sitting on my couch and being lazy.
~Being an outright horrid person to others. I have a pretty bad temper that I'm trying to work on getting in check.
~Being too nervous to talk to others in school. I now have little to no social skills
~Not doing anything as a kid(for example dance class, piano lessons, or joining sports groups). I now have no skills at all other than sitting on my couch and being lazy.
tumblr_inline_n5l9g4q8P31scrvs1.png
-Coming from FedEx.
-Having light up pens that I can point at other people and blind them. (On second thought, I'm not regretting that yet.)
-Having regrets.
-Arguing with my siblings too much.
-Coming from FedEx.
-Having light up pens that I can point at other people and blind them. (On second thought, I'm not regretting that yet.)
-Having regrets.
-Arguing with my siblings too much.
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
I think everyone has regrets...

I regret wasting so much time on ruminating thoughts
I regret making so many decisions based on fear
I think everyone has regrets...

I regret wasting so much time on ruminating thoughts
I regret making so many decisions based on fear
• Wasting my years away with basic science research.
• Not visiting my old high school teachers.
• Not continuing to play the piano.
• Wasting my years away with basic science research.
• Not visiting my old high school teachers.
• Not continuing to play the piano.
pwJjkMF.pngKFSoxOh.png
i've seen this forum post a couple times and i think its time for me to add idk why but

not spending enough time with my dog. i took her for granted all the time bc we had her for so long. and then she kept getting older and her legs would give out and i felt terrible and i was a horrible neglectful teenager leaving it to my mom to take care of her a lot of the time and just gosh i feel really terrible about it and when she died she died in my doorway to my room because she always wanted to be in there but i didnt let her because it was always so messy. and i didnt get to say goodbye because i was crying too hard and i never got to visit her grave before i moved away.

not thinking i was gonna make it past 17 because i figured i would off myself by then so i made really dumb college plans because i wasnt thinking i would be around to actually follow through with them lmao but guess what still here and i had to do it because thats what i said i would do and according to my mom you gotta follow through with your ****. and so i ended up making myself get into huge debt because i didnt know what i was doing at all or anything. so now im about 30k in debt and a drop out just trying to work on my art and everyone thinks im a failure and god i just ? ?? ? ?

there are so many things and i think about them daily and gosh it just really wears on me and i try not to but ? ? ?? ? lmao
i've seen this forum post a couple times and i think its time for me to add idk why but

not spending enough time with my dog. i took her for granted all the time bc we had her for so long. and then she kept getting older and her legs would give out and i felt terrible and i was a horrible neglectful teenager leaving it to my mom to take care of her a lot of the time and just gosh i feel really terrible about it and when she died she died in my doorway to my room because she always wanted to be in there but i didnt let her because it was always so messy. and i didnt get to say goodbye because i was crying too hard and i never got to visit her grave before i moved away.

not thinking i was gonna make it past 17 because i figured i would off myself by then so i made really dumb college plans because i wasnt thinking i would be around to actually follow through with them lmao but guess what still here and i had to do it because thats what i said i would do and according to my mom you gotta follow through with your ****. and so i ended up making myself get into huge debt because i didnt know what i was doing at all or anything. so now im about 30k in debt and a drop out just trying to work on my art and everyone thinks im a failure and god i just ? ?? ? ?

there are so many things and i think about them daily and gosh it just really wears on me and i try not to but ? ? ?? ? lmao
B25L2.pngAZ8Up8T.pngPTT8YBi.pnglZCodyb.png6d77EIP.pngSbEjijD.png4u7OQ9O.pngRLIfIDW.pngXwJ9zsx.pngRd5aGFb.pngII4SUL4.pngbY0DuyH.pngW8v9FzS.pngB25R2.png
I regret every aspect of my behavior from when I was a teenager...

I also have persistent regrets from when my mom and I were horse-shopping for my little sister. We saw a Tennessee Walking Horse that was too big for my sister so I didn't test-ride him. But I wish I had ridden him anyway even if we weren't going to buy him. I love Walkers and had a really good feeling about him. Then there was a mare that I rode during this same horse-shopping period who was amazing. Riding her felt practically telepathic to me, but we didn't buy her either because my sister wasn't experienced enough and didn't get along with the mare's sensitivity at all. It would have been absolutely ridiculous for me to have bought her as my second horse, but... still, I wonder where she is now.

I don't know why I feel so regretful over such insignificant things, but I think about those two every few months and feel really frustrated.
I regret every aspect of my behavior from when I was a teenager...

I also have persistent regrets from when my mom and I were horse-shopping for my little sister. We saw a Tennessee Walking Horse that was too big for my sister so I didn't test-ride him. But I wish I had ridden him anyway even if we weren't going to buy him. I love Walkers and had a really good feeling about him. Then there was a mare that I rode during this same horse-shopping period who was amazing. Riding her felt practically telepathic to me, but we didn't buy her either because my sister wasn't experienced enough and didn't get along with the mare's sensitivity at all. It would have been absolutely ridiculous for me to have bought her as my second horse, but... still, I wonder where she is now.

I don't know why I feel so regretful over such insignificant things, but I think about those two every few months and feel really frustrated.
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
I do have a few regrets, though one IS fixable, it will take more time than I'd like it to

-Not being able to see my dog before she suddenly died
-Becoming friends with people who only made my life miserable (Out of my life now)
-Having to move to California because my mom hated my boyfriend due to skin color (this is all fine and dandy now, but now I have to try and save money for our plan to move back to my home state, which is very hard because I'm almost always broke) Our family wants us to move back home, my family got to meet my boyfriend in August.
I do have a few regrets, though one IS fixable, it will take more time than I'd like it to

-Not being able to see my dog before she suddenly died
-Becoming friends with people who only made my life miserable (Out of my life now)
-Having to move to California because my mom hated my boyfriend due to skin color (this is all fine and dandy now, but now I have to try and save money for our plan to move back to my home state, which is very hard because I'm almost always broke) Our family wants us to move back home, my family got to meet my boyfriend in August.
8G9Vnvx.gif
I regret befriending some people I shouldn't have even spoken to, honestly. Both online and in real life.

Some of the people I used to interact with really impacted me in bad ways and I'm still recovering from something that happened recently..
I regret befriending some people I shouldn't have even spoken to, honestly. Both online and in real life.

Some of the people I used to interact with really impacted me in bad ways and I'm still recovering from something that happened recently..
cor7xR1.gifYtbHYZr.gif x8bDWFu.png
KwxLkEj.png
9R2Unq1.png
CPMK3ES.gif
-Breaking off a friendship with a best friend because it was "easier" for me at the time.
-Being an outright awful person to my little sister growing up.
-Not taking care of my teeth
-Always forgetting to get my copy of Silent Hill 3 from my friend. It's been years since I've last seen that game.
-Accidentally adopting a kitten. I don't really regret it now but when I first got him...yeah. Rip my computer chair.
-Breaking off a friendship with a best friend because it was "easier" for me at the time.
-Being an outright awful person to my little sister growing up.
-Not taking care of my teeth
-Always forgetting to get my copy of Silent Hill 3 from my friend. It's been years since I've last seen that game.
-Accidentally adopting a kitten. I don't really regret it now but when I first got him...yeah. Rip my computer chair.
45039.png
-Lying so much... I can't help it.
-Hating myself as much as I do, and feeling that I'm not good enough as I am.
-Being afraid to let people in so I'll be a chameleon and go out of my way to do things to keep them in my life while distancing myself.
-Not getting help before it was too late
-Not being able to accept that I needed help
-Not taking the full ride scholarship I was offered at a university in Wales
-Not putting effort into my classes
-Being a terrible person
-Lying so much... I can't help it.
-Hating myself as much as I do, and feeling that I'm not good enough as I am.
-Being afraid to let people in so I'll be a chameleon and go out of my way to do things to keep them in my life while distancing myself.
-Not getting help before it was too late
-Not being able to accept that I needed help
-Not taking the full ride scholarship I was offered at a university in Wales
-Not putting effort into my classes
-Being a terrible person
1 2 3 4 5 6