Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [LF] Opal Accents
So we got one awesome Opal accent this year, but I saw so many awesome Opal themed accents this year that didn't get picked. If you can get me a list of their makers, I'll be very grateful. Please and thank you!
So we got one awesome Opal accent this year, but I saw so many awesome Opal themed accents this year that didn't get picked. If you can get me a list of their makers, I'll be very grateful. Please and thank you!
VGxuHXT.png
Boop!
Boop!
VGxuHXT.png
I'm just gonna ping some of the Opal accent makers.
@Yftm
Can you ping if you ever decide to print Opal King please?
@Houndstooth
Can you alert me if you print your Opal belly accent?
@mudxkip
Can alert me if you print Lightening Opal?
@TheMockingCrows
Could you alert me if Touch of Opal is printed?

Thanks guys!
I'm just gonna ping some of the Opal accent makers.
@Yftm
Can you ping if you ever decide to print Opal King please?
@Houndstooth
Can you alert me if you print your Opal belly accent?
@mudxkip
Can alert me if you print Lightening Opal?
@TheMockingCrows
Could you alert me if Touch of Opal is printed?

Thanks guys!
VGxuHXT.png
@absolmon

Yeah I'll definitely consider it c: I've never printed an accent before though so I'll have to do a bit of research before I do!
@absolmon

Yeah I'll definitely consider it c: I've never printed an accent before though so I'll have to do a bit of research before I do!
@absolmon

I've created a thread for an interest check for my accent. Do you mind if I add you to the list for it?
@absolmon

I've created a thread for an interest check for my accent. Do you mind if I add you to the list for it?
@mudxkip
Sure!
@mudxkip
Sure!
VGxuHXT.png
@absolmon

Okay awesome c:
@absolmon

Okay awesome c:
Ok!
Ok!
I've never printed an accent before so I hadn't planned on it. :o I'm not entirely sure how one would do that to be honest. That was my first accent ever.
I've never printed an accent before so I hadn't planned on it. :o I'm not entirely sure how one would do that to be honest. That was my first accent ever.
@TheMockingCrows
That's okay, don't feel pressured. I'm just in love with anything Opal and yours was super cute. Maybe you could check the Guide/Help forums? If you don't that's fine, I just really liked yours. Good luck either way ^u^/.
@TheMockingCrows
That's okay, don't feel pressured. I'm just in love with anything Opal and yours was super cute. Maybe you could check the Guide/Help forums? If you don't that's fine, I just really liked yours. Good luck either way ^u^/.
VGxuHXT.png