Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Admins are League Fans?
So I was spamming random names for my new hatchlings and I notice some things. First, there was a Nocturne. I was originally like "Ah, reminds me of League of Legends!" but then I got Renekton and I was a little more suspicious.

But then there was Teemo.

And I knew there was some shenanigans going on.

Of course I saw Karma too, but karma is an idea as well as a champion on League so that could literally be a coincidence. But I was wondering if anyone else spotted any other Champion names from League! It doesn't really matter, I just thought it was kind of funny and interesting to get some League names up in my random name generator!
So I was spamming random names for my new hatchlings and I notice some things. First, there was a Nocturne. I was originally like "Ah, reminds me of League of Legends!" but then I got Renekton and I was a little more suspicious.

But then there was Teemo.

And I knew there was some shenanigans going on.

Of course I saw Karma too, but karma is an idea as well as a champion on League so that could literally be a coincidence. But I was wondering if anyone else spotted any other Champion names from League! It doesn't really matter, I just thought it was kind of funny and interesting to get some League names up in my random name generator!
qOYhgZ9.png
Nocturne and Karma are about as generic as names can get. It could super easily be a coincidence. If that were all it had been anyway.

Teemo and Renekton though... hmmm.
Nocturne and Karma are about as generic as names can get. It could super easily be a coincidence. If that were all it had been anyway.

Teemo and Renekton though... hmmm.
We had a lot of people contributing the name generator. If there are some super specific names like "mickeymouse" or "benedictcumberbatch", we don't really want those in there. Nocturne and Karma aren't league specific. I'll search up Teemo and Renekton and get them out of there. You could name your dragons these things, we just don't want our on-site generator to be the one to suggest it to you. :-)

And I used to play a bunch of league a couple years ago. I'd like to pick it up again at some point =3.
We had a lot of people contributing the name generator. If there are some super specific names like "mickeymouse" or "benedictcumberbatch", we don't really want those in there. Nocturne and Karma aren't league specific. I'll search up Teemo and Renekton and get them out of there. You could name your dragons these things, we just don't want our on-site generator to be the one to suggest it to you. :-)

And I used to play a bunch of league a couple years ago. I'd like to pick it up again at some point =3.
@Undel, you just made me love the site more lol
@Undel, you just made me love the site more lol
goSc2L4.png
||FR+2hrs||Female||She/Her||ASD
@Ankokou: Yeah I know Nocturne and Karma are pretty generic, it was just kind of a weird coincidence that they were in there with names like Renekton and Teemon!

That makes sense, @Undel! I wondered how that kind of thing worked! I didn't know it was something undesirable, though! XD I just thought maybe it was a little homage to an admin's favorite game! Since it's one of my favorites I was kinda like "Yay I found more League fans!"

Though I really shouldn't be surprised since it's a pretty popular game!

Thanks for the response! It's so lovely to see the devs being active and friendly in the community as well as the members. :) If you ever wanna mix it in with us commoners, feel free to hit me up on League! My summoner's name is the same as my FR name!
@Ankokou: Yeah I know Nocturne and Karma are pretty generic, it was just kind of a weird coincidence that they were in there with names like Renekton and Teemon!

That makes sense, @Undel! I wondered how that kind of thing worked! I didn't know it was something undesirable, though! XD I just thought maybe it was a little homage to an admin's favorite game! Since it's one of my favorites I was kinda like "Yay I found more League fans!"

Though I really shouldn't be surprised since it's a pretty popular game!

Thanks for the response! It's so lovely to see the devs being active and friendly in the community as well as the members. :) If you ever wanna mix it in with us commoners, feel free to hit me up on League! My summoner's name is the same as my FR name!
qOYhgZ9.png
-ghosts in-

@Undel

found 'Maokai' while naming fodder lol (pun intended)

-ghosts out-
-ghosts in-

@Undel

found 'Maokai' while naming fodder lol (pun intended)

-ghosts out-
necro'd

@gaia
@loddie
necro'd

@gaia
@loddie
8vfZ9uw.png
@Gaia This is an ancient necro indeed, powerful dark magics must be at work here
@Gaia This is an ancient necro indeed, powerful dark magics must be at work here
aSAtN3z.png xxx
Quit reading my signature, nerd.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/him

Previously Neuromancer

Wishlist