Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't Initiate Crossroad Trades
As per the title, I'm completely unable to request a trade at the crossroads; if someone wants to trade with me, they have to offer it, which then lets it work as expected. Is there any sort of requirement I'm missing here, or is it just bugged?

Technical details:
Browser - Chrome 27.0.1453.116 m
Flash Version (If relevant?) 11.7.700.225
Java Version (Also if relevant) 7 update 25
As per the title, I'm completely unable to request a trade at the crossroads; if someone wants to trade with me, they have to offer it, which then lets it work as expected. Is there any sort of requirement I'm missing here, or is it just bugged?

Technical details:
Browser - Chrome 27.0.1453.116 m
Flash Version (If relevant?) 11.7.700.225
Java Version (Also if relevant) 7 update 25
Head of the Banana King Project!
(Just to clarify, they don't have any sort of apparel or familiars attached when this happens.)
(Just to clarify, they don't have any sort of apparel or familiars attached when this happens.)
Hello, SirBroad -

Does the person you are attempting to trade with have a full lair? If so, they will need to clear more room before the trade can be conducted.
Hello, SirBroad -

Does the person you are attempting to trade with have a full lair? If so, they will need to clear more room before the trade can be conducted.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
No, unfortunately. D: The same trade worked immediately after when they sent it. I think it might have been a lag thing though in hindsight, I'm on a different network temporarily and the site in general seems more responsive. Sorry if this wasted your time, but thank you for the quick reply!

(Also, can I make a small, related suggestion regarding Crossroads trading? At first I did think it was a matter of apparel/familiars/etc. since that was an issue to begin with, and then that's when I had the further problem, but with that said, is there a way to have dragons who are ineligible for trade not show up in the dropdown menu? It feels like it might really simplify things from an interface perspective, but I don't know what's possible or not from your end.)

Either way, thanks again!
No, unfortunately. D: The same trade worked immediately after when they sent it. I think it might have been a lag thing though in hindsight, I'm on a different network temporarily and the site in general seems more responsive. Sorry if this wasted your time, but thank you for the quick reply!

(Also, can I make a small, related suggestion regarding Crossroads trading? At first I did think it was a matter of apparel/familiars/etc. since that was an issue to begin with, and then that's when I had the further problem, but with that said, is there a way to have dragons who are ineligible for trade not show up in the dropdown menu? It feels like it might really simplify things from an interface perspective, but I don't know what's possible or not from your end.)

Either way, thanks again!