Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Over
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 71 72
@Clavicado

It's a little late, but I sent in my info and wish to be added to this!

@Clavicado

It's a little late, but I sent in my info and wish to be added to this!

ToPoqAU.png4FJvATt.pngY9qMFMx.pngzvbW93x.png
@kriski @naboru

Thank you for your support -- all accepted and no problems!

I have to step out for a bit -- I know I'm the last online at the moment so I'll pick up any CRs as soon as I get back, which should be within the hour. Will be as quick as I can if you send to me, and thank you for your patience, all!

@MechanicalChaos -- Thanks for offering your time! Much appreciated. :)
@kriski @naboru

Thank you for your support -- all accepted and no problems!

I have to step out for a bit -- I know I'm the last online at the moment so I'll pick up any CRs as soon as I get back, which should be within the hour. Will be as quick as I can if you send to me, and thank you for your patience, all!

@MechanicalChaos -- Thanks for offering your time! Much appreciated. :)
xtVRlji.gif ZHoIQus.png CSkG6yq.gif
according to the sheet it looks like I and @kallenthesylveon are online as buyers right now

(I buy in treasure or gems, kallenthesylveon buys in treasure only (we are both only buying adults) kallenthesylveon has a +250T named bonus (with the caveat that they want messages if >10 sent)

sorry for the ping kallen but I wanted to bump the thread with newest info
according to the sheet it looks like I and @kallenthesylveon are online as buyers right now

(I buy in treasure or gems, kallenthesylveon buys in treasure only (we are both only buying adults) kallenthesylveon has a +250T named bonus (with the caveat that they want messages if >10 sent)

sorry for the ping kallen but I wanted to bump the thread with newest info
thanks @lilindar @psychostorm dragons are off to the great snowball fight in the sky

(sorry if it took me a bit to notice the CRs I was eating lunch)
thanks @lilindar @psychostorm dragons are off to the great snowball fight in the sky

(sorry if it took me a bit to notice the CRs I was eating lunch)
thanks @Lome
thanks @Lome
@CaptainCrackers

I've got two adults & five hatchlings- no daily bonuses for you! Sending CRs trade requests! :)

Edit: Added another hatchling to the bundle.
@CaptainCrackers

I've got two adults & five hatchlings- no daily bonuses for you! Sending CRs trade requests! :)

Edit: Added another hatchling to the bundle.
2v32at4.jpg
thanks @naboru (the tundra will sit in my lair for 10 minutes before being trained and exalted with all the other dragons sent to me in the last 15 minutes)
thanks @naboru (the tundra will sit in my lair for 10 minutes before being trained and exalted with all the other dragons sent to me in the last 15 minutes)
@jbapple How gems do level 6 drags go for? I have about 6 or so I'm training atm.
@jbapple How gems do level 6 drags go for? I have about 6 or so I'm training atm.
splat.gif
@kallenthesylveon Just sent 10 Lvl 1's (including one daily bonus) your way. :-)
@kallenthesylveon Just sent 10 Lvl 1's (including one daily bonus) your way. :-)
tumblr_nivea4qoZU1u9wpozo3_540.jpg
@PinkWater (trying to give a complete answer so I might cover dragons you aren't training, if you decide to train to 5 or 7 or other lvls there's a tab on the spreadsheet that will do gem CR math for you)

lvl 6s without any bonuses are 14 gems,
lvl 6 with breed bonus only or gene bonus only is 16 gems,
lvl 6 with breed+gene bonus (no color)is 18 gems
lvl 6 with color + one of the breed or gene is 20 gems
lvl 6 with color bonus only is 18 gems

(lvl 6 with all 3 bonuses is 21 gems)
@PinkWater (trying to give a complete answer so I might cover dragons you aren't training, if you decide to train to 5 or 7 or other lvls there's a tab on the spreadsheet that will do gem CR math for you)

lvl 6s without any bonuses are 14 gems,
lvl 6 with breed bonus only or gene bonus only is 16 gems,
lvl 6 with breed+gene bonus (no color)is 18 gems
lvl 6 with color + one of the breed or gene is 20 gems
lvl 6 with color bonus only is 18 gems

(lvl 6 with all 3 bonuses is 21 gems)
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 71 72