Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RoR] Diseased Dollmaking - OVER!
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91
All right, guys! I have the winner for you! Weirdly, as it turned out, I had exactly 500 qualifying entries. So I went to Random.org and it spat out: [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/Jaylynik/RNGResult_zpsfplc4auz.png[/img] Entry #497! Well, okay! As it turns out, the player with entry #497 is: ShadowRising! Give me a bit, and I will shower you with deity sack dolls! For everyone else, thanks for playing! There could only be one winning entry, but from the looks of things, people had a lot of fun, and I certainly had fun seeing what everyone came up with! As a second announcement, for anyone who hasn't seen it, we've got a spiffy little participation badge for anyone who participated in any Plague RoR event! You can go pick it up in the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1596027/32#post_15181708]RoR hub thread[/url]. For those who like these things, the badges can be used to decorate profiles, signatures, or anywhere else on the site. Thanks again for helping Plague celebrate a fantastic Riot of Rot! @shattringmirrors @Wingworm @GodricNorthman @scribblingface @sparklesdani @Chicanery @WolfSong @Diamondsuits @Everwinged @Ghosting @SilverBook @Lundlaeva @geminijerk @BladesFire @RemanLT @Eloritia @poptartodoom @ThisOneIsBlue @Luna @katbutts @cinderrain @Wingedness @Astrologist @VanSwssAlmd @Nulume @Ferrates @Liatai @cthlh @Zonemod @Aranna @Espoir @ShadowRising @caityjay @felistopaz @bcrush @clarax @StitchedinIce @Arazamatazza @alleycat @LadyRiat
All right, guys! I have the winner for you! Weirdly, as it turned out, I had exactly 500 qualifying entries. So I went to Random.org and it spat out:

RNGResult_zpsfplc4auz.png

Entry #497! Well, okay! As it turns out, the player with entry #497 is:

ShadowRising!

Give me a bit, and I will shower you with deity sack dolls!

For everyone else, thanks for playing! There could only be one winning entry, but from the looks of things, people had a lot of fun, and I certainly had fun seeing what everyone came up with!

As a second announcement, for anyone who hasn't seen it, we've got a spiffy little participation badge for anyone who participated in any Plague RoR event! You can go pick it up in the RoR hub thread. For those who like these things, the badges can be used to decorate profiles, signatures, or anywhere else on the site.

Thanks again for helping Plague celebrate a fantastic Riot of Rot!

@shattringmirrors @Wingworm @GodricNorthman @scribblingface @sparklesdani @Chicanery @WolfSong @Diamondsuits @Everwinged @Ghosting @SilverBook @Lundlaeva @geminijerk @BladesFire @RemanLT @Eloritia @poptartodoom @ThisOneIsBlue @Luna @katbutts @cinderrain @Wingedness @Astrologist @VanSwssAlmd @Nulume @Ferrates @Liatai @cthlh @Zonemod @Aranna @Espoir @ShadowRising @caityjay @felistopaz @bcrush @clarax @StitchedinIce

@Arazamatazza @alleycat @LadyRiat
dJjYcxr.png
@Slyjinks
Thank you for running this event, and congrats to the winner! ^^
@Slyjinks
Thank you for running this event, and congrats to the winner! ^^
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
I had so much fun with this event, I hope to see more like it in the future! And congrats to ShadowRising. :)
I had so much fun with this event, I hope to see more like it in the future! And congrats to ShadowRising. :)

r250Bbk.png ZW5CgDF.png FFH3hV6.png s1GAkgl.png LBmwkOD.png Lef8ZKD.png 10CB8sd.png
You always have a choice.
You can either roll over and die, or you can keep fightin' no matter what.
Congrats to the winner!
And thank you again for running this, it was awesome :D
Congrats to the winner!
And thank you again for running this, it was awesome :D
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
@Slyjinks Thanks for running this, it was really a blast! Thank you for helping us to enjoy this RoR even more than the last!
@Slyjinks Thanks for running this, it was really a blast! Thank you for helping us to enjoy this RoR even more than the last!
f2VHCTu.gif
@Slyjinks

ah almost forgot to check on this.
thanks for making RoR so fun! If you have a pinglist for these kind of things may I be added? (cant rem if I asked you before >.<')
Either way I hope to see you for future games. =]
@Slyjinks

ah almost forgot to check on this.
thanks for making RoR so fun! If you have a pinglist for these kind of things may I be added? (cant rem if I asked you before >.<')
Either way I hope to see you for future games. =]
vv6mCnH.png [Miir /+1 FR time / joined:7/21/15]
@TalonOcharria

I know that @TreeIsMetaphor is the one considering doing something like this in the future.

To be honest, I'm not likely to run anything major for awhile (three events this RoR miiiiiiiiiiight have been a bit more than I bargained for >_> ), and I'm afraid that by the time I did, I'm likely to lose any ping lists. Sorry. :(
@TalonOcharria

I know that @TreeIsMetaphor is the one considering doing something like this in the future.

To be honest, I'm not likely to run anything major for awhile (three events this RoR miiiiiiiiiiight have been a bit more than I bargained for >_> ), and I'm afraid that by the time I did, I'm likely to lose any ping lists. Sorry. :(
dJjYcxr.png
@Treeismetaphor if you end up doing something like this in the future I'd love to be pinged ^^
@Treeismetaphor if you end up doing something like this in the future I'd love to be pinged ^^
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91