Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RoR] Exalt Elimination-GAME OVER
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I hope you guys are okay with this "after the game is over" ping, but for those who are interested in such things Plague flight has created a cool little badge for event particpants which can be found in the main RoR thread. Anyone who played in Exalt Elimination should feel free to use it as decoration in their profiles, signatures, or anywhere else on site, if you'd like to do so.

Thanks all for playing!

@Baird @Kvon @SaturdayLemon @rocketgirl2 @poptartodoom @helenehime @Watercolour @Scania @cinnamonty @GryphonSong @Dandelionqueen @StrykeSlammerII @Leopardmask @Syncogon @QueenCheetah93 @Azure @BrinBellway

I hope you guys are okay with this "after the game is over" ping, but for those who are interested in such things Plague flight has created a cool little badge for event particpants which can be found in the main RoR thread. Anyone who played in Exalt Elimination should feel free to use it as decoration in their profiles, signatures, or anywhere else on site, if you'd like to do so.

Thanks all for playing!

@Baird @Kvon @SaturdayLemon @rocketgirl2 @poptartodoom @helenehime @Watercolour @Scania @cinnamonty @GryphonSong @Dandelionqueen @StrykeSlammerII @Leopardmask @Syncogon @QueenCheetah93 @Azure @BrinBellway

dJjYcxr.png
@Slyjinks

Ooh, shiny! *adds to badge collection*
@Slyjinks

Ooh, shiny! *adds to badge collection*
eimdef.gif
@Slyjinks
Ah, thanks! I saw the badge but didn't connect it to this game for some reason XD
*badge acquired*
@Slyjinks
Ah, thanks! I saw the badge but didn't connect it to this game for some reason XD
*badge acquired*
Rule #1:
There are always exceptions to the rules.

KnCHVU9.png
J9uDXUp.png

//
tumblr_inline_ny1gxqcPe11qmzhvw_540.png
//

I never saw my shadow till I saw the light
now I need more light to drown it out
-Massivivid
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17