Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Old Triskele Thread (We have moved!)
1 2 ... 296 297 298 299 300 ... 1363 1364
@Stralana I can take them
@Stralana I can take them
l7opz91.png2nNPLga.gif
@Kyomu @RaizaKins @Wolfsong1994

Do any of you have enough room for a pair? It will be a co-op breed, so you'll be receiving a dragon from me and another person, but I will be the one paying for the service/receiving the hatchlings.

Edit: Done!
@Kyomu @RaizaKins @Wolfsong1994

Do any of you have enough room for a pair? It will be a co-op breed, so you'll be receiving a dragon from me and another person, but I will be the one paying for the service/receiving the hatchlings.

Edit: Done!
72374610.png FoHUc9c.png
XGkYzjm.png
yHOcO3G.png
58T08n9.png
@snaptrap

I have a nest open, if you still need ^^
@snaptrap

I have a nest open, if you still need ^^
@Snaptrap
i've got a nest available : )
@Snaptrap
i've got a nest available : )
PvGrR8V.png
@Hanelli

AHHHH they're so adorable! Thank you so much! I'm very happy with how they turned out. They're perfect twins!
@Hanelli

AHHHH they're so adorable! Thank you so much! I'm very happy with how they turned out. They're perfect twins!
@Kyomu @RaizaKins @Wolfsong1994 I need another Shadow nest today; any available? :)

@Culex @TigerGirl @Bloodbag I also need a Fire nest tomorrow and another the day after!
@Kyomu @RaizaKins @Wolfsong1994 I need another Shadow nest today; any available? :)

@Culex @TigerGirl @Bloodbag I also need a Fire nest tomorrow and another the day after!
@Rosemund

Yes. :)
@Rosemund

Yes. :)
tumblr_o1n40xly071unhfhho7_r1_500.png
@Kyomu yay, thank you! Sending them over now-- they're for the same project as the pair of mine you already have :)
@Kyomu yay, thank you! Sending them over now-- they're for the same project as the pair of mine you already have :)
@Kamimura Thank you! I sent the Windies on over. -hopes to get 3 noodles-
@Kamimura Thank you! I sent the Windies on over. -hopes to get 3 noodles-
@Rosemund

Ooohh...! You got three eggs! :D
@Rosemund

Ooohh...! You got three eggs! :D
tumblr_o1n40xly071unhfhho7_r1_500.png
1 2 ... 296 297 298 299 300 ... 1363 1364