Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee Discussion Thread
1 2 3 4
@Cidraco, Yeah. I guess it's more of an issue of finding said light baddies to drop the tablets in the first place. Haha.

I guess that's just how it goes with RNG. Sometimes you roll the sixes... and sometimes it's nothing but ones.
@Cidraco, Yeah. I guess it's more of an issue of finding said light baddies to drop the tablets in the first place. Haha.

I guess that's just how it goes with RNG. Sometimes you roll the sixes... and sometimes it's nothing but ones.
Looking to buy Plague themed items, skins, accents and dragons!

plague_banner.png
Does anyone know which set of levels has the greatest number of light enemies?

I've found two in the waterways (highest level I can handle for now). I tried the scorched forests for a bit because I remember getting sets of four light enemies there a lot, but didn't run into any.
Does anyone know which set of levels has the greatest number of light enemies?

I've found two in the waterways (highest level I can handle for now). I tried the scorched forests for a bit because I remember getting sets of four light enemies there a lot, but didn't run into any.
tumblr_mpojikJVHJ1qife2bo1_500.png
I got 28 from gathering, got two more and used them to buy another familiar I'm going to sell for a pretty penny in six months.
I got 28 from gathering, got two more and used them to buy another familiar I'm going to sell for a pretty penny in six months.
The Sorched Forest by far has the most Light enemies to me. If you're lucky, you can get a pair of two Bonepriests in a row and such. I've been running into loads of Bonepriests in the three enemy teams, as well getting double Bonepriest teams.
The Sorched Forest by far has the most Light enemies to me. If you're lucky, you can get a pair of two Bonepriests in a row and such. I've been running into loads of Bonepriests in the three enemy teams, as well getting double Bonepriest teams.
For those who are asking about where Light enemies are-

This earlier thread about Immaculate Tablets has all of that info (and more).
For those who are asking about where Light enemies are-

This earlier thread about Immaculate Tablets has all of that info (and more).
I'll add the other questions + answers to my post in a bit ^_^ Thanks for the link, Cidraco.
I'll add the other questions + answers to my post in a bit ^_^ Thanks for the link, Cidraco.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
urgh, I really want to get the little adorable familiar! Do you know how long we have till it finishes for the week?
urgh, I really want to get the little adorable familiar! Do you know how long we have till it finishes for the week?
2rho32f.jpg
signature by Latias
[quote name="skullbird" date="2013-06-24 11:45:26" url="main.php?p=mb&board=frd&page=1&id=143800#148834"]I guess the trade-off is that you have to for-go your food gathering for the day to get so many tablets; so if you're less well-stocked it can be a tough choice. [/quote] Just wanted to clear up this misconception! [b]Immaculate Tablets[/b] have an equal chance to drop from: [LIST] [*]Hunting [*]Fishing [*]Foraging [*]Insect Catching [*]Digging [*]Scavenging [/LIST] It is not necessary to forgo normal food gathering, just make sure you're gathering in the Light zone!
I guess the trade-off is that you have to for-go your food gathering for the day to get so many tablets; so if you're less well-stocked it can be a tough choice.

Just wanted to clear up this misconception! Immaculate Tablets have an equal chance to drop from:
  • Hunting
  • Fishing
  • Foraging
  • Insect Catching
  • Digging
  • Scavenging

It is not necessary to forgo normal food gathering, just make sure you're gathering in the Light zone!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Hmph, this 'armor' sold by the festival shop is flimsy and weak, utterly useless for even the most tame battles. Mediocre craftsmanship at best.
I'd be a fool to pass up an opportunity to obtain and inspect such exclusive apparel, though. Maybe all it needs is some reinforcing from the molten lava flows...

...Wellp, back to grinding mobs in the Coliseum. I've been having the best luck in the Forgotten Cave.
Hmph, this 'armor' sold by the festival shop is flimsy and weak, utterly useless for even the most tame battles. Mediocre craftsmanship at best.
I'd be a fool to pass up an opportunity to obtain and inspect such exclusive apparel, though. Maybe all it needs is some reinforcing from the molten lava flows...

...Wellp, back to grinding mobs in the Coliseum. I've been having the best luck in the Forgotten Cave.
ccDyspX.png
Does anyone have any of the apparel on their dragons? I'd love to see what it looks like on different species!
Does anyone have any of the apparel on their dragons? I'd love to see what it looks like on different species!
1 2 3 4