Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Old Triskele Thread (We have moved!)
1 2 ... 283 284 285 286 287 ... 1363 1364
@Stralana
Send them when they're ready please!
@Stralana
Send them when they're ready please!
3sZ5D04.png
@DrAdelino @Arazamatazza @Spacebro @NataliaKills (for Halloween!) Anyone willing to host a plague breeding for these two? Their progeny - save for the one I am breeding them for - would be all yours to sell or do as you please with, be it sell or exalt or whatever- I don't care. Heck, if you can find someone interested, you're more than welcome to sell any undesirables (those that don't match my goal) for as much profit as you please... Or I guess the proposed default thing can easily apply as well, that's up to you. As far as the kids, here they are: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16674958] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/166750/16674958_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16921734] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/169218/16921734_350.png[/img] [/url] And what I'm working towards is: Male Imp Ice Iridescent Maroon or Blood Facet (can't quite decide yet. I guess whichever comes first~) Obsidian tertiary which I'll eventually be getting glimmer for. Besides that, there isn't much~! Females are definitely a no go for this project... So yeah, and response would be great~! I might be able to provide a boon for Halloween, but not very likely, so we'll have to see~!
@DrAdelino @Arazamatazza @Spacebro @NataliaKills (for Halloween!)

Anyone willing to host a plague breeding for these two?
Their progeny - save for the one I am breeding them for - would be all yours to sell or do as you please with, be it sell or exalt or whatever- I don't care. Heck, if you can find someone interested, you're more than welcome to sell any undesirables (those that don't match my goal) for as much profit as you please... Or I guess the proposed default thing can easily apply as well, that's up to you.

As far as the kids, here they are:

16674958_350.png

16921734_350.png

And what I'm working towards is:

Male Imp
Ice Iridescent
Maroon or Blood Facet (can't quite decide yet. I guess whichever comes first~)
Obsidian tertiary which I'll eventually be getting glimmer for.

Besides that, there isn't much~! Females are definitely a no go for this project...

So yeah, and response would be great~! I might be able to provide a boon for Halloween, but not very likely, so we'll have to see~!
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
@cantnine @Kitsuneoftime @CorNocte Do any of you have a nest available?
@cantnine @Kitsuneoftime @CorNocte Do any of you have a nest available?
Dragons for sale here.
@Hanelli

:3 awesome! thanks! I sent both the fee for the rental and the dragons along your way.
@Hanelli

:3 awesome! thanks! I sent both the fee for the rental and the dragons along your way.
@HaiXin @DarksoulDragon @Hanelli

Hi there! May I rent two Lightning nests?
@HaiXin @DarksoulDragon @Hanelli

Hi there! May I rent two Lightning nests?
@NeonGalaxies

You now have 2 eggs in the nest! /o/

(also you're undecided on their names eh? x'D)

@FrostWynd

I can host one nest, but the other would have to be with either @HaiXin or @DarksoulDragon. OR would you prefer to have them both with a single renter?
@NeonGalaxies

You now have 2 eggs in the nest! /o/

(also you're undecided on their names eh? x'D)

@FrostWynd

I can host one nest, but the other would have to be with either @HaiXin or @DarksoulDragon. OR would you prefer to have them both with a single renter?
@Stormwaker @applebapples

I have room. :>
@Stormwaker @applebapples

I have room. :>
coH7AEL.png
@CorNocte Excellent! I will send you a CR with the dragons ASAP!
@CorNocte Excellent! I will send you a CR with the dragons ASAP!
Dragons for sale here.
@applebapples

You can put Glacial down for 1t, btw.
@applebapples

You can put Glacial down for 1t, btw.
coH7AEL.png
@Hanelli

TWO EGGS :D hurray~ and yeah i have alot of dragons so its hard for me to come up with names for all of them. x3
@Hanelli

TWO EGGS :D hurray~ and yeah i have alot of dragons so its hard for me to come up with names for all of them. x3
1 2 ... 283 284 285 286 287 ... 1363 1364