Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Penny Jar RAFFLE - DG PC - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Zyrieen

Could I be put down for a hatchling from White Royalty, please?
Thank you!
@Zyrieen

Could I be put down for a hatchling from White Royalty, please?
Thank you!
@Liani @azrielen You're welcome! Thanks for helping this raffle get to 1000 tickets - woohoo!

@minnyrin Your hatchling is in Crossroads :)

"Here's one I prepared earlier..."

I'm going to sleep now. I'll be on later (late FR time) so if you leave me a message with your preference and/or payment for more tickets, I'll pick them up then :)
@Liani @azrielen You're welcome! Thanks for helping this raffle get to 1000 tickets - woohoo!

@minnyrin Your hatchling is in Crossroads :)

"Here's one I prepared earlier..."

I'm going to sleep now. I'll be on later (late FR time) so if you leave me a message with your preference and/or payment for more tickets, I'll pick them up then :)
692937.gif692938.gif692939.gif692940.gif692941.gif692942.gif692943.gif692944.gif692945.gif692946.gif
@Zyrieen

Thank you! He's gorgeous!
@Zyrieen

Thank you! He's gorgeous!
@Zyrieen
id like one of the snow tiger babies if thats cool !! theyve got the prettiest spectrum ahh
@Zyrieen
id like one of the snow tiger babies if thats cool !! theyve got the prettiest spectrum ahh
4F3aTxd.png
@Zyrieen, Thank you! :D She's so adorable! :D
@Zyrieen, Thank you! :D She's so adorable! :D
@Zyrieen

Can I have one of the microfae hatchlings please?
@Zyrieen

Can I have one of the microfae hatchlings please?
shatteredhatchery.png
Please Help!! I am searching for a White/White Gen1/Parentless Dragon! Help me find it and you get a finders fee!
@Son @ShatteredByLoss Sure thing :) They'll be hatching within a week, so you don't have a long wait either!

@minnyrin @Fyari I'm glad you like them :) Thank you for joining my raffle!

@ratticus There is a Crossroads trade waiting with your hatchling :)
@Son @ShatteredByLoss Sure thing :) They'll be hatching within a week, so you don't have a long wait either!

@minnyrin @Fyari I'm glad you like them :) Thank you for joining my raffle!

@ratticus There is a Crossroads trade waiting with your hatchling :)
692937.gif692938.gif692939.gif692940.gif692941.gif692942.gif692943.gif692944.gif692945.gif692946.gif
@ratticus @Faoiltiama @kimmy @azrielen @RDSR @ohlookahails @ShatteredByLoss @Liani @shadowfaith @Son @flyingthesky @christina @Fyari @minnyrin @DireRavenstag @Baleara And the winner is... [img]http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r246/Zyrieen/PennyJarRaffle_RNG_zps0fd8c303.png[/img] Ticket #269... @ratticus! I will send you a message when the clutch hatches so you can pick your baby :) That makes @Faoiltiama the winner of the secondary prize of the Flameforger Festival skin, with a whopping 461 tickets! The next highest number of tickets was @ratticus with 209 then @shadowfaith with 139. Sorry to all who missed out! BeJewelled had a clutch of 2, so I will be selling the second hatchling. If you'd like to be pinged when I do another raffle, let me know. I don't run forum auctions any more, but if you'd like to make an offer on any dragons without familiars in my lair, my inbox is always open :) I'm also occasionally on Tumblr, where I have a dedicated FR blog under the username [url=http://flightzyrieen.tumblr.com]FlightZyrieen[/url]. @shadowfaith @christina I'm still waiting on messages from you regarding your hatchlings
@ratticus @Faoiltiama @kimmy @azrielen @RDSR @ohlookahails @ShatteredByLoss @Liani @shadowfaith @Son @flyingthesky @christina @Fyari @minnyrin @DireRavenstag @Baleara

And the winner is...
PennyJarRaffle_RNG_zps0fd8c303.png
Ticket #269... @ratticus! I will send you a message when the clutch hatches so you can pick your baby :)

That makes @Faoiltiama the winner of the secondary prize of the Flameforger Festival skin, with a whopping 461 tickets! The next highest number of tickets was @ratticus with 209 then @shadowfaith with 139.

Sorry to all who missed out! BeJewelled had a clutch of 2, so I will be selling the second hatchling.

If you'd like to be pinged when I do another raffle, let me know. I don't run forum auctions any more, but if you'd like to make an offer on any dragons without familiars in my lair, my inbox is always open :) I'm also occasionally on Tumblr, where I have a dedicated FR blog under the username FlightZyrieen.

@shadowfaith @christina I'm still waiting on messages from you regarding your hatchlings
oh cool. another win for me! a lucky week indeed.

@Faoiltiama wow that was a lot of jars to enter!

This was much fun. Thanks @zyrieen for running it :)
oh cool. another win for me! a lucky week indeed.

@Faoiltiama wow that was a lot of jars to enter!

This was much fun. Thanks @zyrieen for running it :)
@Ratticus Thanks! I almost never enter raffles so when I do, I go all out :P Congrats on the win!

It was indeed very fun :) Thanks @Zyrieen
@Ratticus Thanks! I almost never enter raffles so when I do, I go all out :P Congrats on the win!

It was indeed very fun :) Thanks @Zyrieen
psywurm_banner_by_slateblu1-d7pxjbk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10