Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ PSI ART ] - slots full.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Jazz @Rah @Hades @Zinc @Aero @steampunklayhr @SemperMemor @Zinc @Anatidae @Mononoke @Zarabeythe

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update. I have a certification exam coming up on the 25th, so I will not be working on any commissions until the 26th. I will try to get as much as possible done today, but if you don't hear from me for a week - fear not! I am just slowly dying inside as I read up on OSHA standards and GMPs.

Cheers,

Psi
@Jazz @Rah @Hades @Zinc @Aero @steampunklayhr @SemperMemor @Zinc @Anatidae @Mononoke @Zarabeythe

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update. I have a certification exam coming up on the 25th, so I will not be working on any commissions until the 26th. I will try to get as much as possible done today, but if you don't hear from me for a week - fear not! I am just slowly dying inside as I read up on OSHA standards and GMPs.

Cheers,

Psi
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
@Psi - Sounds horrifying! Good luck!
@Psi - Sounds horrifying! Good luck!
vuiX6nu.png
@Psi Yikes! All the luck at my disposal I have is thrust upon you. The rest I'm keeping to sprinkle on my Imps for large clutches :| But God speed! YOU KIN DO EET
@Psi Yikes! All the luck at my disposal I have is thrust upon you. The rest I'm keeping to sprinkle on my Imps for large clutches :| But God speed! YOU KIN DO EET
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gif
Ouch. Take your time on mine; good luck on your certification!
Ouch. Take your time on mine; good luck on your certification!
@Psi

Thanks for the update and good luck on your exams!
@Psi

Thanks for the update and good luck on your exams!
Peace is but a shadow of death, desperate to forget its painful past... Though we hope for promising years. After shedding a thousand tears, yesterday's sorrow constantly nears. And while the moon still shines blue, by dawn, it will turn to scarlet hue.
@Psi - no worries! I'm going to try to ignore the monies in my account and not spend it on more dragons probably :x Good luck with your exam!
@Psi - no worries! I'm going to try to ignore the monies in my account and not spend it on more dragons probably :x Good luck with your exam!
bWnFqta.pngGKXGhLn.png
@Rah @Hades @Zinc @Aero @steampunklayhr @SemperMemor @Zinc @Mononoke @Zarabeythe @talo

Dear commissioners, I am still making my way through all of you (in mostly the order that's listed on the first page)!! I know, it's been slow going, because I really only draw on the weekends. D:

As a head's up, I will be without a tablet from the 18th - 25th, so I won't be able to work on commissions during that time. I will try to finish sketching everyone's commissions this weekend, so at least some of you have WIPs to look at.
@Rah @Hades @Zinc @Aero @steampunklayhr @SemperMemor @Zinc @Mononoke @Zarabeythe @talo

Dear commissioners, I am still making my way through all of you (in mostly the order that's listed on the first page)!! I know, it's been slow going, because I really only draw on the weekends. D:

As a head's up, I will be without a tablet from the 18th - 25th, so I won't be able to work on commissions during that time. I will try to finish sketching everyone's commissions this weekend, so at least some of you have WIPs to look at.
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
@psi

Thank you for the update and good luck with everything! n-nv
@psi

Thank you for the update and good luck with everything! n-nv
Peace is but a shadow of death, desperate to forget its painful past... Though we hope for promising years. After shedding a thousand tears, yesterday's sorrow constantly nears. And while the moon still shines blue, by dawn, it will turn to scarlet hue.
@Psi

No worries! Thanks for the update.
@Psi

No worries! Thanks for the update.
@Psi No worries, thank you so much for keeping us updated! C: Good luck with everything!
@Psi No worries, thank you so much for keeping us updated! C: Good luck with everything!
Zeon! (she/they)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8