Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | FREE EVERYTHING: TREAT NOT TRICK
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Bumping for you~
Bumping for you~
ZION8ES.png
@ricedemon

if you have a shattered serpent, a peacock scorpion or a hainu (i think thats what it was, on your inventory it said you had two, they were the black wolves with red backround) i would love to take them off your hands!
@ricedemon

if you have a shattered serpent, a peacock scorpion or a hainu (i think thats what it was, on your inventory it said you had two, they were the black wolves with red backround) i would love to take them off your hands!
kitty.pngkitty.png
made by eighttball here
@ricedemon

If you have any of the boss familairs like the wartoads or something, i'd be happy to have one or two of them. :) Otherwise anything would be welcome!
@ricedemon

If you have any of the boss familairs like the wartoads or something, i'd be happy to have one or two of them. :) Otherwise anything would be welcome!
iiaMf9J.png
@ricedemon

may i have the hat with the feather in it?

not sure what its called lol

the beret, not the sultan hat
@ricedemon

may i have the hat with the feather in it?

not sure what its called lol

the beret, not the sultan hat
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
@ricedemon i love that unnamed ivory pearlcatcher, sending a cr for him
@ricedemon i love that unnamed ivory pearlcatcher, sending a cr for him
thing2_zpsba4d3ec3.png
@evarett: thanks
@evarett @Cyrsei: i don't have any of those anymore, sorry. i'm taking a little break right now to do HW but i'll ping you with the updated list
@olliebird: ok, take good care of him!
@evarett: thanks
@evarett @Cyrsei: i don't have any of those anymore, sorry. i'm taking a little break right now to do HW but i'll ping you with the updated list
@olliebird: ok, take good care of him!
@ricedemon Thanks for her! I'm thinking about re-gening her when I get the treasure [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=45&wing=45&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=10&secg=11&tert=44&elem=9&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img]
@ricedemon
Thanks for her! I'm thinking about re-gening her when I get the treasure
dragonpic2.php?body=45&wing=45&style=13&gender=1&ages=1&prig=10&secg=11&tert=44&elem=9&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png

shaman_zaffy_100_by_dragonnmr-d9fqzil.gifnewyear_imperials_raelgil_s_by_higginstheawesome-d9p70ex.pngturkey_coatls_lyla_s_by_higginstheawesome-d9i4xey.png
@ricedemon if possable can i have the snake man and the hedgehog fam if they are still there?
@ricedemon if possable can i have the snake man and the hedgehog fam if they are still there?
OSPTnJR.png
@ricedemon
I'll take any bird skull apparel(blue,green, purple, or black) scarf(any), or any of the bangles/ bracelets. Thanks again :) this is really kind of you
@ricedemon
I'll take any bird skull apparel(blue,green, purple, or black) scarf(any), or any of the bangles/ bracelets. Thanks again :) this is really kind of you
NsM4lxJ.png
windvs1.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16