Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Poison & Toxin Genes
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 80 81
Gorgeous, holy crap.
Gorgeous, holy crap.
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
GREAT XD
GREAT XD
sAhQN8T.png1c269cdf42db7da4517ef214bf24f65e1fab3421.png 79bdf3e03f26ca763990aa3f58ff36a432f37c6b.pngfyRIUHP.png
@Fornax - Sizzling Phosphorus gives you the most xp per time spent, and you'll need 2 for the toxin gene - but the jump between level 2 and level 10 when they become available is so big it doesn't really matter.

Getting the most XP for time only really makes a difference when you're hoping to level up in time for a festival; otherwise, it's just a matter of keeping it active: set a timer when you're available to work on it and make sure you throw *something* in the pot every 30 minutes when you're not building items. Do coli grinding for food, materials and trinkets that you can sacrifice without worry. (Obsidian is good for materials; it's farmable in the Delta.)
@Fornax - Sizzling Phosphorus gives you the most xp per time spent, and you'll need 2 for the toxin gene - but the jump between level 2 and level 10 when they become available is so big it doesn't really matter.

Getting the most XP for time only really makes a difference when you're hoping to level up in time for a festival; otherwise, it's just a matter of keeping it active: set a timer when you're available to work on it and make sure you throw *something* in the pot every 30 minutes when you're not building items. Do coli grinding for food, materials and trinkets that you can sacrifice without worry. (Obsidian is good for materials; it's farmable in the Delta.)
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
Wow!!! I need them!!
Wow!!! I need them!!
Cool
Cool
I'm gonna grind so much currency next week to get to lvl 10!!! (Gotta grind the flasks first!)
I'm gonna grind so much currency next week to get to lvl 10!!! (Gotta grind the flasks first!)
84si1j.png
Oh this is so cool I love that they're genes that you can create through alchemy! Also it usually takes me for--ever to afford new genes so this helps. I really dig the colors and patterns!

Hayley the White Fern Wind Clan ^_^
Oh this is so cool I love that they're genes that you can create through alchemy! Also it usually takes me for--ever to afford new genes so this helps. I really dig the colors and patterns!

Hayley the White Fern Wind Clan ^_^
Oh my goodness oh my goodness I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE
Oh my goodness oh my goodness I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE
Spencer - She/Her - Nicknames: Spence/Miny | Where to Find Me!
jEoykqi.png
My clan profile will include a tiny bit of clan backstory, more about myself, and any adoptables from the forums that I've adopted. ^^
[quote name="DuskySpark" date=2015-10-23 23:08:28] [font=century gothic]Oooh, pretty! Baldwin too? Makes perfect sense. For those wondering, they are Level 10 recipes. Here's the recipes! [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57444694/poisontox.png[/img] [size=2](forgot to clear cache before taking this) [/quote] I'M ONLY AT LEVEL SIX THOUGH HHHHHHHHH I GUESS I'LL JUST MAKE A BUNCH OF GOGGLES IN THE MEAN TIME YEEHAW
DuskySpark wrote on 2015-10-23:
Oooh, pretty!

Baldwin too? Makes perfect sense. For those wondering, they are Level 10 recipes. Here's the recipes!

poisontox.png

(forgot to clear cache before taking this)
I'M ONLY AT LEVEL SIX THOUGH
HHHHHHHHH
I GUESS I'LL JUST MAKE A BUNCH OF GOGGLES IN THE MEAN TIME
YEEHAW
aueklrj_by_diznits-d9phclb.png
[quote name="Diznits" date=2015-10-24 15:14:02] [quote name="DuskySpark" date=2015-10-23 23:08:28] [font=century gothic]Oooh, pretty! Baldwin too? Makes perfect sense. For those wondering, they are Level 10 recipes. Here's the recipes! [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57444694/poisontox.png[/img] [size=2](forgot to clear cache before taking this) [/quote] I'M ONLY AT LEVEL SIX THOUGH HHHHHHHHH I GUESS I'LL JUST MAKE A BUNCH OF GOGGLES IN THE MEAN TIME YEEHAW [/quote] I'm only at level 4. I've always had a hard time with Baldwin because I am only ever on for about an hour a day and at most that's two items. I guess I'll have to settle for waiting a long time to get my pair but man will they look gorgeous on my aptly named girl, Poison [img]http://i.imgur.com/vIh8MgC.png[/img]
Diznits wrote on 2015-10-24:
DuskySpark wrote on 2015-10-23:
Oooh, pretty!

Baldwin too? Makes perfect sense. For those wondering, they are Level 10 recipes. Here's the recipes!

poisontox.png

(forgot to clear cache before taking this)
I'M ONLY AT LEVEL SIX THOUGH
HHHHHHHHH
I GUESS I'LL JUST MAKE A BUNCH OF GOGGLES IN THE MEAN TIME
YEEHAW

I'm only at level 4. I've always had a hard time with Baldwin because I am only ever on for about an hour a day and at most that's two items. I guess I'll have to settle for waiting a long time to get my pair but man will they look gorgeous on my aptly named girl, Poison

vIh8MgC.png
I am going to start appearing in all the threads I am accidentally summoned to with a cheerful hello and a How do you do?
tumblr_inline_nk71av7YHf1qg2i5p.png
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 80 81