Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Poison & Toxin Genes
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 80 81
YAY!
YAY!
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
yESSSSSS
yESSSSSS
tumblr_nl9b5zO8up1ssnvh6o9_500.png
Is anyone else like me that does no brewing at all so you just have to wait for people to start selling in the AH? xD it'll be a while before I get my hands on one of these
Is anyone else like me that does no brewing at all so you just have to wait for people to start selling in the AH? xD it'll be a while before I get my hands on one of these
Trying to be more active - FR+2
Ohnoooo those alchwmy ingredients are giing to be so expebsive now
Ohnoooo those alchwmy ingredients are giing to be so expebsive now
*cries as she looks at her level 7 alchemy* Damn it! Guess I need to throw more stuff in the pot XD But........why oh WHY does red have to have green mixed in? Caribbean has pink..... two of my favourite colours ruined :( Hoping to find at least one dragon that will look good with these new genes........
*cries as she looks at her level 7 alchemy* Damn it! Guess I need to throw more stuff in the pot XD But........why oh WHY does red have to have green mixed in? Caribbean has pink..... two of my favourite colours ruined :( Hoping to find at least one dragon that will look good with these new genes........
Loves all things feline
I've only been up for 30 minutes and these genes are already ruining my life, because I need about 20 of each o_o
I've only been up for 30 minutes and these genes are already ruining my life, because I need about 20 of each o_o
glassangelbreederbadge1_by_adder_snake_bite-d9ckcjb.png
Egglpant's Mom
...........................................................................................................only level seven lel
...........................................................................................................only level seven lel
WHY AM I ONLY A LEVEL 4 ALCHEMIST
WHY AM I ONLY A LEVEL 4 ALCHEMIST
tumblr_nu2cloz9ch1r2m3qgo1_500.png
[b]Rainbow Effect!!!![/b] [img]http://cdn0.dailydot.com/uploaded/images/original/2015/6/26/tumblr.gif[/img]
Rainbow Effect!!!!

tumblr.gif
tsume_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsk1w.gif
This new gene just really pleased some eyeburner fans.
This new gene just really pleased some eyeburner fans.
thDLJf3.png I buy ChickenSmoothie pets sEBxtxA.png
7zcCDc4.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 80 81