Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Penny Jar RAFFLE - DG PC - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@ratticus @Faoiltiama @kimmy @azrielen @RDSR @ohlookahails @ShatteredByLoss @Liani @shadowfaith @Son @flyingthesky @christina @Fyari @minnyrin

Raffle closes at reset at the end of the day, in 17 hours. You can still enter right up to reset; I will breed BeJewelled and randomise the draw when FR comes back from rollover and announce about 0100 FR time (all going well).

We're very nearly at 1000 tickets, so everyone put in your penny jars to get those 58 more! If we hit 1000, everyone who has entered gets a hatchling from their choice of my plentiful pairings; where possible, they'll be given their choice of the clutch. Click the images below for the pairings on offer.

th_BlackMagic_zps5b50152f.pngth_MicroFae_zpscea2dd31.pngth_WhiteRoyalty_zpsdb4297c0.pngth_SnowTiger_zps82eb98a3.pngth_ObsidianPrimary_zps31372a4e.png
@ratticus @Faoiltiama @kimmy @azrielen @RDSR @ohlookahails @ShatteredByLoss @Liani @shadowfaith @Son @flyingthesky @christina @Fyari @minnyrin

Raffle closes at reset at the end of the day, in 17 hours. You can still enter right up to reset; I will breed BeJewelled and randomise the draw when FR comes back from rollover and announce about 0100 FR time (all going well).

We're very nearly at 1000 tickets, so everyone put in your penny jars to get those 58 more! If we hit 1000, everyone who has entered gets a hatchling from their choice of my plentiful pairings; where possible, they'll be given their choice of the clutch. Click the images below for the pairings on offer.

th_BlackMagic_zps5b50152f.pngth_MicroFae_zpscea2dd31.pngth_WhiteRoyalty_zpsdb4297c0.pngth_SnowTiger_zps82eb98a3.pngth_ObsidianPrimary_zps31372a4e.png
692937.gif692938.gif692939.gif692940.gif692941.gif692942.gif692943.gif692944.gif692945.gif692946.gif
@Zyrieen I'm sending you another 8 penny jars!
@Zyrieen I'm sending you another 8 penny jars!
For the good of everyone, I just went and bought some from the market to get us over the line.

You're welcome :)
For the good of everyone, I just went and bought some from the market to get us over the line.

You're welcome :)
And we've made it! Thank you to @azrielen, @Liani, @christina, @Fyari, @ohlookahails and @ratticus, who pushed us over the line!

Everyone can choose which pairing they would like a hatchling from, and send me their request by PM! See post at the top of this page (8) for the 5 options of pairing, and you will get your hatchling within two weeks, probably, nest space permitting :) You can also choose one of the hatchlings without a familiar in my lair, first come first served.

And we've made it! Thank you to @azrielen, @Liani, @christina, @Fyari, @ohlookahails and @ratticus, who pushed us over the line!

Everyone can choose which pairing they would like a hatchling from, and send me their request by PM! See post at the top of this page (8) for the 5 options of pairing, and you will get your hatchling within two weeks, probably, nest space permitting :) You can also choose one of the hatchlings without a familiar in my lair, first come first served.

692937.gif692938.gif692939.gif692940.gif692941.gif692942.gif692943.gif692944.gif692945.gif692946.gif
@Zyrieen I would like a hatchling from your microfae pair, please.
@Zyrieen I would like a hatchling from your microfae pair, please.
psywurm_banner_by_slateblu1-d7pxjbk.png
Oh those Microfae are gorgeous. *o* I'd like one of those babies!
Oh those Microfae are gorgeous. *o* I'd like one of those babies!
Your heart belongs to the wind, ever changing, and ever shifting.
@Zyrieen [s] I seriously doubt you'll have more baby Microfae to give away... so my second and third choices are the Black Magic and Snow Tiger pairs! Wow, you have some gorgeous dragons! :D[/s] Edit: Nevermind all of that! Might I have this hatchling, please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=589054] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5891/589054_350.png[/img] [/url] She's gorgeous! :D
@Zyrieen I seriously doubt you'll have more baby Microfae to give away... so my second and third choices are the Black Magic and Snow Tiger pairs! Wow, you have some gorgeous dragons! :D
Edit: Nevermind all of that! Might I have this hatchling, please?
589054_350.png

She's gorgeous! :D
@Faoiltiama @ohlookahails Sure thing, I've put you down as paid reserves. They're actually in breeding now, so you're in luck! I should have them hatched in 4 days on the 15th, just after reset.

@azrielen @Liani @flyingthesky @Fyari Your hatchlings await you in the crossroads :) I hope you enjoy them!
@Faoiltiama @ohlookahails Sure thing, I've put you down as paid reserves. They're actually in breeding now, so you're in luck! I should have them hatched in 4 days on the 15th, just after reset.

@azrielen @Liani @flyingthesky @Fyari Your hatchlings await you in the crossroads :) I hope you enjoy them!
@Zyrieen Thank you, he's beautiful! :D
@Zyrieen Thank you, he's beautiful! :D
@Zyrieen He's adorable! Cutest little stripes!
@Zyrieen He's adorable! Cutest little stripes!
HEPmLsK.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10