Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't Access Mail or Hoard (Vista32)
1 2 3
Firefox 22.0
Windows Vista

I cannot read my mail. When I click on the title of the message, nothing happens. :/

EDIT:
It seems like I also can't purchase anything from Festive Favors, either.
When the confirmation window comes up, clicking either Yes or No does nothing.

EDIT:
and pages other than the food section of my Hoard won't load, it just shows the little loading icon forever.
When I post on the forum, even though it seems to go through, the page is stuck as "Processing... " forever unless I close the window.

EDIT:

I'll make this easier to read with a list of all of the problems I am having with the site.

- Can't access mail.
Clicking on the title of the message does nothing, it doesn't even attempt to load or show a URL when I mouse over it. Clicking on the sender's name also does nothing. The navigation arrows are also unresponsive.

- Can't access Hoard.
When clicking on "Hoard" from the sidebar, the initial "Food" page will load, however the rest of the pages do not load at all, they are stuck with the little swirling "loading" icon forever. If I click on "Other" for example, and then back to "Food" the "Food" page will not load.

- Can't purchase from Festive Favors.
Clicking "Yes" or "No" on the purchase confirmation window does nothing. (The window cannot even be closed with the nonfunctioning "No" button)

- Can't purchase from Marketplace.
Clicking "Yes" or "No" on the purchase confirmation window does nothing. (The window cannot even be closed with the nonfunctioning "No" button)

- Can't trade with Swipp.
Clicking the "Yes" or "No" buttons does nothing when trying to make the trade, even though I have the necessary items.

- Windows "Process..." indefinitely.
When posting in the forum and logging in, the little pop up window will get stuck as "Processing..." forever, even though the post has gone through/I am clearly logged in immediately.

- Can't use Crossroads.
I cannot initiate trades through the crossroads because the window isn't working. When I put the user's name in, the little window pops up blank and nothing can continue.

- Can't Attach Familiars.
When I click on a familiar to attach, it never appears in the box at the side. When I go back to the dragon's page, the familiar is not attached, and when I go back to the "attach familiar" page, the familiar I had attempted to attach is back in the list of available familiars.

- Can't Convert or Sell Food
The "Convert" and "Sell" buttons do nothing when pressed.
Firefox 22.0
Windows Vista

I cannot read my mail. When I click on the title of the message, nothing happens. :/

EDIT:

EDIT:
and pages other than the food section of my Hoard won't load, it just shows the little loading icon forever.
When I post on the forum, even though it seems to go through, the page is stuck as "Processing... " forever unless I close the window.

EDIT:

I'll make this easier to read with a list of all of the problems I am having with the site.

- Can't access mail.
Clicking on the title of the message does nothing, it doesn't even attempt to load or show a URL when I mouse over it. Clicking on the sender's name also does nothing. The navigation arrows are also unresponsive.

- Can't access Hoard.
When clicking on "Hoard" from the sidebar, the initial "Food" page will load, however the rest of the pages do not load at all, they are stuck with the little swirling "loading" icon forever. If I click on "Other" for example, and then back to "Food" the "Food" page will not load.

- Can't purchase from Festive Favors.

- Can't purchase from Marketplace.

- Can't trade with Swipp.
Clicking the "Yes" or "No" buttons does nothing when trying to make the trade, even though I have the necessary items.

- Windows "Process..." indefinitely.
When posting in the forum and logging in, the little pop up window will get stuck as "Processing..." forever, even though the post has gone through/I am clearly logged in immediately.

- Can't use Crossroads.
I cannot initiate trades through the crossroads because the window isn't working. When I put the user's name in, the little window pops up blank and nothing can continue.

- Can't Attach Familiars.
When I click on a familiar to attach, it never appears in the box at the side. When I go back to the dragon's page, the familiar is not attached, and when I go back to the "attach familiar" page, the familiar I had attempted to attach is back in the list of available familiars.

- Can't Convert or Sell Food
The "Convert" and "Sell" buttons do nothing when pressed.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I have a similar problem: though I can access mail, I often can't take items from mails sent by admins. /: (Like Undel's recent message.) Getting items out of auction messages works.

Opera, Win7, tried logging in on IE9 but didn't work
I have a similar problem: though I can access mail, I often can't take items from mails sent by admins. /: (Like Undel's recent message.) Getting items out of auction messages works.

Opera, Win7, tried logging in on IE9 but didn't work
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Thanks for the reports! While we investigate the issue, do either of you have luck in a different browser?
Thanks for the reports! While we investigate the issue, do either of you have luck in a different browser?
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
I tried IE and had the same problems.

EDIT: More problem buttons. The "Close" button for many windows, such as the one for when you interact with your Familiar, do not work at all.
I tried IE and had the same problems.

EDIT: More problem buttons. The "Close" button for many windows, such as the one for when you interact with your Familiar, do not work at all.
I also can't can't access messages or hoard. The food tab loads just fine. But when I switch tabs, it never loads. Then switching back to the food tab, it never loads again.

Thanks for all the hard work! It's really making a difference!

Firefox
Windows 7

EDIT: I can't sell or convert food items. I'm not able to buy anything either. The close button on the pet interaction popup doesn't work but the exp bar works fine.
I also can't can't access messages or hoard. The food tab loads just fine. But when I switch tabs, it never loads. Then switching back to the food tab, it never loads again.

Thanks for all the hard work! It's really making a difference!

Firefox
Windows 7

EDIT: I can't sell or convert food items. I'm not able to buy anything either. The close button on the pet interaction popup doesn't work but the exp bar works fine.
Firefox 21.0 & Windows Vista here and I'm having the same trouble with accessing my mail. I try to click on the links to read the messages, but they're not opening.

When I hover over the title of the message, it doesn't even provide a URL (though the cursor does change to the hand rather than the arrow as if it is clickable), whereas if I hovered over Undel's name, it shows a URL and will let me click that to get to Undel's profile.

I can sort of get into my hoard but it just spins the loading disc over and over again, so I'm not sure if that's just FR's regular lag or related to this issue.
Firefox 21.0 & Windows Vista here and I'm having the same trouble with accessing my mail. I try to click on the links to read the messages, but they're not opening.

When I hover over the title of the message, it doesn't even provide a URL (though the cursor does change to the hand rather than the arrow as if it is clickable), whereas if I hovered over Undel's name, it shows a URL and will let me click that to get to Undel's profile.

I can sort of get into my hoard but it just spins the loading disc over and over again, so I'm not sure if that's just FR's regular lag or related to this issue.
Still having these problems.

Add "logging in" to the things that end up "processing..." forever.
I waited 10 minutes before just opening a new window, and seeing that I was indeed logged in even though the page/window was stuck.

EDIT: and the Crossroads' "initiate trade" window isn't working. When I input the user's name, the little window pops up and is just blank.
Still having these problems.

Add "logging in" to the things that end up "processing..." forever.
I waited 10 minutes before just opening a new window, and seeing that I was indeed logged in even though the page/window was stuck.

EDIT: and the Crossroads' "initiate trade" window isn't working. When I input the user's name, the little window pops up and is just blank.
Here's another one for the list:

I can't attach any new familiars. I can click on them, but they never appear in the box at the side. They don't show up as attached to the dragon afterwards, and when I return to the "attach familiar" page, the familiar I had attempted to attach is back in the list of familiars.
Here's another one for the list:

I can't attach any new familiars. I can click on them, but they never appear in the box at the side. They don't show up as attached to the dragon afterwards, and when I return to the "attach familiar" page, the familiar I had attempted to attach is back in the list of familiars.
Found yet another thing I can't access: Food conversion.

I tried to convert some food items into food, and the "convert" button does nothing when pressed.

*sigh*
Found yet another thing I can't access: Food conversion.

I tried to convert some food items into food, and the "convert" button does nothing when pressed.

*sigh*
1 2 3