Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Can't connect to server
1 2
Tried purchasing a pretty dragon in the Auction House, and the purchase window went blank and said cannot connect to server. I hit refresh and tried it again, got same message. Hit refresh and the whole auction page was blank with "cannot connect to server" in upper left of Auction box.

So then i tried to post a message here for it, twice.

Then the website just gave me cannot connect to server, nothing else on screen, even after refreshing twice.

Hoping this posts.

Using Chrome on my laptop. Gonna
Tried purchasing a pretty dragon in the Auction House, and the purchase window went blank and said cannot connect to server. I hit refresh and tried it again, got same message. Hit refresh and the whole auction page was blank with "cannot connect to server" in upper left of Auction box.

So then i tried to post a message here for it, twice.

Then the website just gave me cannot connect to server, nothing else on screen, even after refreshing twice.

Hoping this posts.

Using Chrome on my laptop. Gonna
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
Thanks for the reports, everyone! -- it happens when we've literally hit the ceiling on concurrent SQL connections. We are actively looking into it. :) Glad to hear that, aside from that, the experience seems relatively smooth.
Thanks for the reports, everyone! -- it happens when we've literally hit the ceiling on concurrent SQL connections. We are actively looking into it. :) Glad to hear that, aside from that, the experience seems relatively smooth.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Thats good to hear because I can't log off. It keeps popping up ever time I tried to log off the game, I'm being serious this is not a joke I can't log off. I'm using Google Chrome
Thats good to hear because I can't log off. It keeps popping up ever time I tried to log off the game, I'm being serious this is not a joke I can't log off. I'm using Google Chrome
4JXu7sq.png
I have changed this message so it's less confusing and more representative of what's actually going on.

... Also it's prettier. A little, anyway.
I have changed this message so it's less confusing and more representative of what's actually going on.

... Also it's prettier. A little, anyway.
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
I've been having a ton of connection errors too. It seems that for every 4-5 things I do (bonding with familiars or gather items for example) I will then get a connection error for at least a few seconds before I can refresh and get back to it.

((Thanks for all the hard work on this site everyone!! :D))
I've been having a ton of connection errors too. It seems that for every 4-5 things I do (bonding with familiars or gather items for example) I will then get a connection error for at least a few seconds before I can refresh and get back to it.

((Thanks for all the hard work on this site everyone!! :D))
I'm starting to get pretty annoyed with the Cannot Connect thing because Ive been getting it lots of times
I'm starting to get pretty annoyed with the Cannot Connect thing because Ive been getting it lots of times
I'm more than a little wary of posting here since the initial thread is over a year old, but.

Whenever I try to play any of the games or participate in the coliseum, I will freeze up after a few rounds and finally, it clicks over to saying the connection to the server has been lost. My internet connection is fine and the website is whitelisted on my antivirus (hell, the games work on my phone though they're awfully laggy), and still nothing. I'm intially playing on Firefox, but it doesn't work on Internet Explorer, either (I feel gross for even having tried.)
I'm more than a little wary of posting here since the initial thread is over a year old, but.

Whenever I try to play any of the games or participate in the coliseum, I will freeze up after a few rounds and finally, it clicks over to saying the connection to the server has been lost. My internet connection is fine and the website is whitelisted on my antivirus (hell, the games work on my phone though they're awfully laggy), and still nothing. I'm intially playing on Firefox, but it doesn't work on Internet Explorer, either (I feel gross for even having tried.)
TaYzTvg.png
[quote name="Kalinst" date="2014-06-05 02:14:28"]I'm more than a little wary of posting here since the initial thread is over a year old, but. Whenever I try to play any of the games or participate in the coliseum, I will freeze up after a few rounds and finally, it clicks over to saying the connection to the server has been lost. My internet connection is fine and the website is whitelisted on my antivirus (hell, the games work on my phone though they're awfully laggy), and still nothing. I'm intially playing on Firefox, but it doesn't work on Internet Explorer, either (I feel gross for even having tried.)[/quote] Ive been getting the same problem with the games and the coliseum, Im on Google Chrome if that has anything to do with it. It started for me yesterday. Edit: Also when it happens with the games I dont get any of the money that i earned during the game, right now theres really no way for me to earn money.
Kalinst wrote on 2014-06-05 02:14:28:

Ive been getting the same problem with the games and the coliseum, Im on Google Chrome if that has anything to do with it. It started for me yesterday.

Edit: Also when it happens with the games I dont get any of the money that i earned during the game, right now theres really no way for me to earn money.
1 2