Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Earthflight Rafflepalooza! CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
-Bump-
Hey thanks everyone!
(Hi snowcat! *Waves some more*)
-Bump-
Hey thanks everyone!
(Hi snowcat! *Waves some more*)
tumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gifA6Z4Mua.giftumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gif
Bump!!!
Bump!!!
^
^
7Cc2UZ7.png
Heck yeeee, thanks for all the contributions. And for everyone else, it's not too slate to join in!
Heck yeeee, thanks for all the contributions. And for everyone else, it's not too slate to join in!
tumblr_mrlzooJ3ka1rfr4i6o1_500.gif
Geez, the darn thread cut off the other half of my post.

The rest of what I meant to say was that there may be a slight back up per day, as my timezone is three hours ahead of the site's time. This means that (theoretically) during the site's first "prime time"-- aka: the time before people leave to go to work/school-- I've already left the house for seven hours ^^;

That doesn't mean to stop sending in those donations, though! I promise you all that I will process every order in a timely fashion and you will be notified with each transaction finished. If you ever spot any discrepancies between what I sent you in your "invoice" and what I've put up here, please don't hesitate to alert me! I would much rather that you the customer receive what your paid for as opposed to me trucking alone completely unaware.

I'm also extremely happy to say that the prizes will be updated very soon in the form of new additions (which will practically double the current amount of prizes once added). So keep an eye on this thread for more updates! I wish each and every one of you the very best of luck, and thank you-- truly thank you-- from the bottom of my Earthy heart.
Geez, the darn thread cut off the other half of my post.

The rest of what I meant to say was that there may be a slight back up per day, as my timezone is three hours ahead of the site's time. This means that (theoretically) during the site's first "prime time"-- aka: the time before people leave to go to work/school-- I've already left the house for seven hours ^^;

That doesn't mean to stop sending in those donations, though! I promise you all that I will process every order in a timely fashion and you will be notified with each transaction finished. If you ever spot any discrepancies between what I sent you in your "invoice" and what I've put up here, please don't hesitate to alert me! I would much rather that you the customer receive what your paid for as opposed to me trucking alone completely unaware.

I'm also extremely happy to say that the prizes will be updated very soon in the form of new additions (which will practically double the current amount of prizes once added). So keep an eye on this thread for more updates! I wish each and every one of you the very best of luck, and thank you-- truly thank you-- from the bottom of my Earthy heart.
Snowcat#30958
FR+3 | Pings/PMs OK!
0HxJjfZ.gif... ACOZFAh.png
hzM3Sr2.png
... image0.png
I'll have a 3 egg nest hatching in 3 days, and they're ungened plentifuls, I'm going to donate all of them to earth flight. You guys deserve dominance!~

I might also have more dragons to donate after that, so I'll be back!
I'll have a 3 egg nest hatching in 3 days, and they're ungened plentifuls, I'm going to donate all of them to earth flight. You guys deserve dominance!~

I might also have more dragons to donate after that, so I'll be back!
LIo8D8G.gif
Just donated a few dragons, good luck to you guys!
Just donated a few dragons, good luck to you guys!
@Snowcat: Are you around to take a donation? I urgently need to free up some lair space. .A.
@Snowcat: Are you around to take a donation? I urgently need to free up some lair space. .A.
unOOPnZ.png
Signature image by the lovely Cactusbat
@Snowcat It would be very nice if you had a note up in the top post indicating if you were online/offline/busy or something. I recall someone in one of the previous Dominance raffles doing that, and it was really nice to know when the dragons were more likely to be picked up quickly, for those of us with lair space issues! :)
@Snowcat It would be very nice if you had a note up in the top post indicating if you were online/offline/busy or something. I recall someone in one of the previous Dominance raffles doing that, and it was really nice to know when the dragons were more likely to be picked up quickly, for those of us with lair space issues! :)
@nika That's a brilliant idea and I feel a little embarrassed that I didn't think of that before ^^; . I will definitely implament that right away!

@Shanti Apologies for not being clear on activity. Yes, I am online right now and will be more than happy to take a donation. Just throw me a PM and we'll take it from there~
@nika That's a brilliant idea and I feel a little embarrassed that I didn't think of that before ^^; . I will definitely implament that right away!

@Shanti Apologies for not being clear on activity. Yes, I am online right now and will be more than happy to take a donation. Just throw me a PM and we'll take it from there~
Snowcat#30958
FR+3 | Pings/PMs OK!
0HxJjfZ.gif... ACOZFAh.png
hzM3Sr2.png
... image0.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26