Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Woot! Love the downtime items and the festival items. haha I've got one tablet so far, but forgot you could get them from gathering, so I wasted all my turns today. xp Oh well, always tomorrow. lol
Anyway, glad we came out of downtime to the festival. ^^ The light in the dark. lol
Woot! Love the downtime items and the festival items. haha I've got one tablet so far, but forgot you could get them from gathering, so I wasted all my turns today. xp Oh well, always tomorrow. lol
Anyway, glad we came out of downtime to the festival. ^^ The light in the dark. lol
p5ZHeyn.pngVo1gdXi.gif
[quote name="fishspeakers" date="2013-06-24 08:13:24" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=1&id=146455#146493"]Will the items be the same each year? Or will there be new items?[/quote] Many of the items will probably be unique to this year, as we would like to keep things fresh each Jubilee. If you see anything you fancy, I'd pick up one or two of them.
Will the items be the same each year? Or will there be new items?

Many of the items will probably be unique to this year, as we would like to keep things fresh each Jubilee. If you see anything you fancy, I'd pick up one or two of them.
This is awesome!! I can't wait to see the winners!
This is awesome!! I can't wait to see the winners!
That familiar is adorable :)
That familiar is adorable :)
forsale.png1344616.png1212207.png1344629.png1404005.png1252786.png
partymini.png
Love the downtime apparel and the familiar <3 And I adore the holiday stuff, I&#039;ve already got a familiar. (it&#039;s on a dragon named Koi in my lair if people want to see what it looks like)
Love the downtime apparel and the familiar <3 And I adore the holiday stuff, I&#039;ve already got a familiar. (it&#039;s on a dragon named Koi in my lair if people want to see what it looks like)
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
Ahhh, you guys rock. Loving the cowl :&#039;3
Ahhh, you guys rock. Loving the cowl :&#039;3
UK based player, probably sleeping now :3
deviantART | Personal Tumblr | Art Only Tumblr
Send me a note and I'll follow you back :D
Thanks for continuing to be awesome :D <3
Thanks for continuing to be awesome :D <3
While scavenging for tablets I ended up finding a baby light dragon for my clan, too! What a fun holiday. :)
While scavenging for tablets I ended up finding a baby light dragon for my clan, too! What a fun holiday. :)
Looovee this cowl, works perfectly with one of my dragons! And since I already know I&#039;m going to have a Familiar collecting problem, I love the familiar too! C: lol

*excites all over this event*
Looovee this cowl, works perfectly with one of my dragons! And since I already know I&#039;m going to have a Familiar collecting problem, I love the familiar too! C: lol

*excites all over this event*
Oh you guys rock! The twice-dyed cowl was for the 2 days of patience and the fowl is Akiri, right? :P
Oh you guys rock! The twice-dyed cowl was for the 2 days of patience and the fowl is Akiri, right? :P
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11