Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] A few specific dragons
Hello friends!!! I am looking some dragons for future breeding projects (and one mate for an already RTB dragon hehe)!

1. Can be male or female, but must be the opposite of 2 and unrelated.
Rose/Chocolate/White or maize Unsure about what primary/secondary genes I want but they will have points whenever that gene comes out.
I am undecided about flight but something that matches will be nice!
I am also undecided about breed but perhaps pearlcatcher?

2. More or-less the same in regards to gender/breed/flight but this time the colors are:
Rose/Seafoam/Chocolate

3. Must be Male
Crimson/grey-ish/blood genes mostly undecided. probably will be gembonded
I'd prefer him being from plague but I can give some wiggle room here
not too sure about breed but his mate is a skydancer so perhaps another skydancer, wildclaw, or in some strange stroke of luck maybe even an imperial.

I don't have too much treasure to spend but I can also offer any of the unnamed dragons (though you are gonna have to have a SPOT ON dragon to get my g1) in my lair, if some of them suit your fancy. I can pay in a combination of dragons and treasure. I will accept geneless plentiful/starter breeds for the first two, since they are so long-term. Also! Since the mate for the 3rd one is RTB, if your offered dragon is also RTB or close to it I could perhaps give a hatchling or two as payment as well.
Hello friends!!! I am looking some dragons for future breeding projects (and one mate for an already RTB dragon hehe)!

1. Can be male or female, but must be the opposite of 2 and unrelated.
Rose/Chocolate/White or maize Unsure about what primary/secondary genes I want but they will have points whenever that gene comes out.
I am undecided about flight but something that matches will be nice!
I am also undecided about breed but perhaps pearlcatcher?

2. More or-less the same in regards to gender/breed/flight but this time the colors are:
Rose/Seafoam/Chocolate

3. Must be Male
Crimson/grey-ish/blood genes mostly undecided. probably will be gembonded
I'd prefer him being from plague but I can give some wiggle room here
not too sure about breed but his mate is a skydancer so perhaps another skydancer, wildclaw, or in some strange stroke of luck maybe even an imperial.

I don't have too much treasure to spend but I can also offer any of the unnamed dragons (though you are gonna have to have a SPOT ON dragon to get my g1) in my lair, if some of them suit your fancy. I can pay in a combination of dragons and treasure. I will accept geneless plentiful/starter breeds for the first two, since they are so long-term. Also! Since the mate for the 3rd one is RTB, if your offered dragon is also RTB or close to it I could perhaps give a hatchling or two as payment as well.
she/her | 8sddrpT.png| fae/faer
Our Flight is the Flight that will pierce the Heavens!
Aw, I have a Chocolate/ Seafoam/ Silver... So close yet all scrambled up! XD Good luck!

@AutumnWyvern
Aw, I have a Chocolate/ Seafoam/ Silver... So close yet all scrambled up! XD Good luck!

@AutumnWyvern
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
So close yet so far...
Though I guess I can have a little bit of scrambling. In case no one picked up on it, the first two are based on ice cream flavors: Neapolitan and Spumoni.
So close yet so far...
Though I guess I can have a little bit of scrambling. In case no one picked up on it, the first two are based on ice cream flavors: Neapolitan and Spumoni.
@AutumnWyvern My boyfriend is selling this boy right now: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=518974] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5190/518974_350.png[/img] [/url] 13 days till he's RTB, though.
@AutumnWyvern My boyfriend is selling this boy right now:

518974_350.png

13 days till he's RTB, though.
daniellesshopthingdone.png
@Clarinae he's lovely, but his colors are a bit out of the range I'm looking for. I have to decline, but I'm sure someone will snatch him up soon~ uwu
@Clarinae he's lovely, but his colors are a bit out of the range I'm looking for. I have to decline, but I'm sure someone will snatch him up soon~ uwu
Bumping mostly to keep on my profileeee
Bumping mostly to keep on my profileeee
@AutumnWyvern [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=641875] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6419/641875_350.png[/img] [/url] I have this boy! He's Rose/Chocolate, although his tertiary is Navy with isn't exactly what you're looking for.
@AutumnWyvern

641875_350.png

I have this boy! He's Rose/Chocolate, although his tertiary is Navy with isn't exactly what you're looking for.
yluoA2h.png
@isozyme Sorry, but I'm planning on giving them tertiary genes so it's pretty important that the terts are as close to what I want as possible. Cute lil dragon though!
@isozyme Sorry, but I'm planning on giving them tertiary genes so it's pretty important that the terts are as close to what I want as possible. Cute lil dragon though!
( ' ヮ')ノ.・゚*。・.・゚*。・.・゚*。・BUMP
I do delete bumps so it's not like I waited three months to bump this, by the way. Also the bumps are mostly to keep this on my profile for reference.

Of course if you have such a dragon that'd be super swell too
( ' ヮ')ノ.・゚*。・.・゚*。・.・゚*。・BUMP
I do delete bumps so it's not like I waited three months to bump this, by the way. Also the bumps are mostly to keep this on my profile for reference.

Of course if you have such a dragon that'd be super swell too